WHATS UP ALL I AM NEW TO THE WEBSITE TODAY
I RIDE ALOT OF SPORTBIKES AND AM GETTING INTO QUADS
I WORK WITH CHUCK NORRIS, JZ400, AND BIGWORM SO I JUST WANTED TO SAY HI
Bigr whats up! This guys is crazy on a street bike and now is doing some cool and crazy tricks on a quad. We are going to take him for a ride as soon as my foot heals. Bigr has never been trail riding yet. Lets break him in. ;D
Oh BigR you're in big trouble now. The quad bug bit you, you're doomed.
Welcome, this group is like a big family.
Quote from: Moose on December 16, 2005, 09:39:57 AM
Welcome, this group is like a big family.
Yeah, Now go clean your room.
Welcome to the site. Enjoy and have fun.
were sorry you have to work with those to clowns but we will let ya hang with us anyways :R
dude you work with chuck........... OH GOD! ANOTHER FORD MAN!
j/k. welcome to the site.......................and go buy a chevy. ;D
Quote from: dreth on December 16, 2005, 10:01:31 AM
were sorry you have to work with those to clowns but we will let ya hang with us anyways :R
LOL.
come ride the trails before they are illegal,,,,and we are truely sorry,,,,you THOUGHT you had extra money before,,,,it's all downhill now.
Id@
Bigr954
This site is like a big family, though admittedly I would have smothered a few of these children at birth................ :D
LOL
Quote from: Pastense on December 16, 2005, 04:35:41 PM
Bigr954
This site is like a big family, though admittedly I would have smothered a few of these children at birth................ :D
LOL
Would you be talking about a kid that rides a 250ex and another that rides a raptor700? ;)
welcome to the site Bigr!! im bigworms daughter, u may have heard of my mad skills, but if u havent, u soon will!! lol, welome anywayz!! :P
Quote from: gery350 on December 16, 2005, 10:11:42 AM
dude you work with chuck........... OH GOD! ANOTHER FORD MAN!
j/k. welcome to the site.......................and go buy a chevy. ;D
he already has the best *meaning ford*............so why would he get a chevy and go down?!?! :P ;D
Quote from: BIGR954 on December 16, 2005, 08:56:36 AM
I WORK WITH CHUCK NORRIS, JZ400, AND BIGWORM SO I JUST WANTED TO SAY HI
oh, im sorry. ;)
anyways, welcome to the site and enjoy! what type of street bike do you have?
I HAVE A GSXR1000 AND HONDA 954RR
:O very nice! any pics?
Well you have to start somewhere. J/K
Welcome to the site.
Quote from: dreth on December 16, 2005, 10:01:31 AM
were sorry you have to work with those to clowns but we will let ya hang with us anyways :R
Can I get a little love here... Welcome to the boards. we'll break you in good with an offical Dreth Speed ride. speeaking of which when we gonna do that?
Well condolences for having to work with "Norris" J/K, Welcome to the site, enjoy, and hope to see you at the rides soon!! ;)