anyone remember that movie demolition man with sylvestor stallone, remember the part where they are going over the criminals to unfreeze, one of those names was scott peterson, but from what i remember that movie came out before he was accused of that thing. weird eh :N tehm dang directors can tell the future.
Have you been sipping some of your old mans hootch? Where the hell did that comparison come from. Don't tell me you were just sitting on the couch and thought of that. :lecture.gif
its true though. watch the movie and you'll see they mention his name.
they say "scott peterson" kinda freaky that this movie came out way before he did what he did.
is that kinda like,,,,start playing the album at the second roar of the lion? ;-)
Id@
dangit, now I gotta watch the movie again.
Quote from: Ida_Mann on December 16, 2005, 12:12:40 PM
is that kinda like,,,,start playing the album at the second roar of the lion? ;-)
Id@
dangit, now I gotta watch the movie again.
I have that video clip too! ;)
Quote from: Ida_Mann on December 16, 2005, 12:12:40 PM
is that kinda like,,,,start playing the album at the second roar of the lion? ;-)
Id@
dangit, now I gotta watch the movie again.
somebody wasn't always a boyscout >:D