all right ts been like one and a half years since ive been back to fl. i cant freakin wait. so i need the scoop, weres all the ridin partys at the next couple weeks.i live north of tampa in pasco county, in hudson.
congrats on the coming home, pj party at l cross >:D :D
and new years at Scrub.
Id@
I agree with klutchbuster. The l-cross aldults party seems like your thing, beer, mud, breasts.. ;)
Congrats on finally coming home, is it for good?
go to croom after chrismas
Quote from: o4250 on December 15, 2005, 07:15:27 PM
I agree with klutchbuster. The l-cross aldults party seems like your thing, beer, mud, breasts.. ;)
Congrats on finally coming home, is it for good?
na it oly for 16 days. i wont be home for good till like nov. 07'. whens the lcross party?
it doesn't matter. New years at big scrub is where its at.
http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,9283.0.html
New years adult party, 18 and over only. friday Dec. 30 through Sunday Jan. 1st.
http://www.floridaatv.com/YaBB.pl?num=1132708070/0#0
That's good to hear, I've got a nephew that just got back also, he hopped military flights till he got here. Made it somewhat fast to. Enjoy your short stay home.
lcross seems to be the best ride-party I have heard of, I might even make it.
i take it you're in the forces, well welcome back glad to see your o.k
and also THANK YOU.
Have fun and be safe!
great to hear it. GROUP RIDE FOR DEVILDOG Whos in???