ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: Brute Force on December 15, 2005, 03:47:14 PM

Title: Funny
Post by: Brute Force on December 15, 2005, 03:47:14 PM
A man was walking down the  street when he was accosted by a  particularly dirty and  shabby-looking homeless man who asked him for a  couple of  dollars for dinner.

The man took out his wallet, extracted ten  dollars and asked, "If I  give you  this money, will you buy some beer  with it instead of dinner?"

"No, I had to stop drinking  years ago," the homeless man replied.

"Will you use it to go  fishing instead of buying food?" the man  asked.

"No, I don't  waste time fishing," the homeless man said. "I need to spend all my  time trying to stay alive."

"Will you spend this on greens  fees at a golf course instead of  food?" the man asked.

"Are  you NUTS!" replied the homeless man. "I haven't played golf in  20 years!"

  "Will you spend the money on a woman in the red  light district  instead of food?" the man asked.

"What disease would I get for ten lousy bucks?" exclaimed the  homeless man.

"Well," said the man, "I'm not going to give you the money.  Instead,  I'm going to take you home for a terrific dinner cooked by  my wife."

The homeless man was astounded. "Won't your wife  be furious with you for  doing that? I know I'm dirty, and I probably  smell pretty disgusting."

The man  replied, "That's okay. It's important for her to see what a  man looks like after he has given up beer, fishing, golf, and sex."
Title: Re: Funny
Post by: rappy350 on December 15, 2005, 03:52:15 PM
finally a joke worth reading