Hope you have a GREAT Day ;)
Did you get any good presents yet?
Happy birthday dude. I can't believe you are 7yrs old already.You are my little man. :ThumbsUp.gif
happy b-day nut.. ;)
happy b day peanut
(http://bestsmileys.com/birthday2/10.gif)
(http://bestsmileys.com/birthday1/18.gif)
Happy birthday big guy.
Thanks everyone. Guess what my dad told me. He said that since my sisiter hardly ever goes riding with us that I can have the Foreman. We're hoping that it's back together this week. Watch out, cuz I will be unstopable in the mud. >:D
Quote from: peanut on December 16, 2005, 01:25:22 AM
Thanks everyone. Guess what my dad told me. He said that since my sisiter hardly ever goes riding with us that I can have the Foreman. We're hoping that it's back together this week. Watch out, cuz I will be unstopable in the mud. >:D
ill challenge ya on the next ride >:D by then i should have a better quad.
congrats on the foreman, that thing looks like a monster.
(http://sig.clipartinc.com/Melting/h.gif)(http://sig.clipartinc.com/Melting/a.gif)(http://sig.clipartinc.com/Melting/p.gif)(http://sig.clipartinc.com/Melting/p.gif)(http://sig.clipartinc.com/Melting/y.gif)(http://sig.clipartinc.com/Melting/blank.gif)(http://sig.clipartinc.com/Melting/b.gif)(http://sig.clipartinc.com/Melting/i.gif)(http://sig.clipartinc.com/Melting/r.gif)(http://sig.clipartinc.com/Melting/t.gif)(http://sig.clipartinc.com/Melting/h.gif)(http://sig.clipartinc.com/Melting/d.gif)(http://sig.clipartinc.com/Melting/a.gif)(http://sig.clipartinc.com/Melting/y.gif)
(http://www.clipartinc.com/)
Quote from: peanut on December 16, 2005, 01:25:22 AM
Thanks everyone. Guess what my dad told me. He said that since my sisiter hardly ever goes riding with us that I can have the Foreman. We're hoping that it's back together this week. Watch out, cuz I will be unstopable in the mud. >:D
sha right... over my dead body!! your 7, sorry babe, its still mine! oh and dad, if your gonna post under peanuts name, try to make it look atleast CLOSE to a 7yr olds grammar! :P :P
Quote from: Ms.Mud on December 21, 2005, 01:06:13 AM
Quote from: peanut on December 16, 2005, 01:25:22 AM
Thanks everyone. Guess what my dad told me. He said that since my sisiter hardly ever goes riding with us that I can have the Foreman. We're hoping that it's back together this week. Watch out, cuz I will be unstopable in the mud. >:D
sha right... over my dead body!! your 7, sorry babe, its still mine! oh and dad, if your gonna post under peanuts name, try to make it look atleast CLOSE to a 7yr olds grammar! :P :P
i thought he did a good job >:D
Quote from: Ms.Mud on December 21, 2005, 01:06:13 AM
Quote from: peanut on December 16, 2005, 01:25:22 AM
Thanks everyone. Guess what my dad told me. He said that since my sisiter hardly ever goes riding with us that I can have the Foreman. We're hoping that it's back together this week. Watch out, cuz I will be unstopable in the mud. >:D
sha right... over my dead body!! your 7, sorry babe, its still mine! oh and dad, if your gonna post under peanuts name, try to make it look atleast CLOSE to a 7yr olds grammar! :P :P
I didn't type that. I'll tell you this, It took him 5 minutes to finish it.
sure, thats not what you said the kitchen the othernight... when i brought up
the subject! so , :P and ::)to your last comment