Any quad riders ever ride this track? Their web site says quad friendly, just curious? I was going to ride Waldo Sat but hear its going to be real busy/crowded because of the race on Sunday.
Come on and go to Waldo on Sat. You will see some of the best Quad racers in the state......in the country for that matter. The race there is a FTR (Florida Trail Riders) MX race. You do not need to be a member of FTR to practice on Sat.
As far as Hard Rock goes. Some people like it some people don't. They have 5 tracks. The main track can be a little intimidating but it really isn't that bad. The sand track is really fun also.
I drove past there this past Monday-looks like a very nice track. I asked a guy who works near the place if they allow quads and he said that they did.