Ok now that I am moving up to a biger sport atv and will start racing soon my mom got me all new gear for x-mas it came a lil early btw she could not afford the best stuff
so here it is
Also I love it I just got to get used to the boots
and all the stuff was only 250$$$$
(http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/2536/gear19ms.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
(http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/5092/gear11111111111111119ox.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
(http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/4791/gear11111111111111111111111115.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
(http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/7578/gear11111111111111111111111111.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
[attachment deleted by admin]
Looks good, as long as you have a good helmet, and maybe boots, It doesn't really matter if its the good stuff. ;D
(http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/9578/gear22222222222222222222222222.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
(http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/462/gear22222222222222221zq.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
thanx here are the boots and helmet
That's awesome! Glad to see all the safety gear. You have on GREAT mom. It would look even better if you weren't standing sideways.
awesome dude,,,now, drink yer V8 and all will be better.
Id@
lol thanks i like it and for only 250 i got every thing i think its a good deal
when my mom has more $$$$$$$ she is buying 2 more set's of gear for her and my lil sis
we dont care what it cost! we just want you to wear it everytime you ride ;)
Looks good ;)
dude thats awesome and you have a great mom.
that gear is sweet. congrats and enjoy.
gerrr now she is wraping it all up and puting it under the tree saysing i cant use it till x-mas
but im buying my self my own gift on sat ill post pics then ;D ;D ;D
Glad to see you have good riding gear looks good. Now go ride.
Looking good, even though its not the most expensive gear its something. I wish my mom bought me motorcross stuff when I was younger. I guess thats why I spend so much money on the sport now. ;D
FYI Everybody.... There is a place in Jupiter just west of I-95 & the Turnpike thats a mail order place....BUT you can walk in and get last years stuff 1/2 price or more ;) http://www.mxsouth.com/ We both bought our boots and our chest protectors there saved a bunch of $$
kid you did get the best stuff~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOUR MOMS LOVE!!!!!!!!!!
yea lol im going to get her sum thing but i dont know yet
kool gear
Cool stuff man, Maybe Ill see you on the tracks sometime.
Quote from: T2 on December 15, 2005, 09:15:46 AM
Looking good, even though its not the most expensive gear its something. I wish my mom bought me motorcross stuff when I was younger. I guess thats why I spend so much money on the sportĀ now. ;D
Forget motorcross stuff, how about just something. lol ;)
P.S. Gear looks GREAT! 8)
Lookin GOOD, As Dreth said " Wear it everytime you ride".
Also remember, Tis the season for giving; so get mom something she`ll enjoy also!!!! ;)
P.S the price doesnt matter, your mom is concerned for your saftey!!!!
it will work the same as more expense gear. i think it's nice gear.
can i borrow your mom? i need some new gear.
congrads man! thats nice looking stuff!