Alright, I think I am finished for now. I have a 2004 Suzuki Twin Peaks (700 Kawaski Paraire) Enjoy the pics.
[attachment deleted by admin]
3
[attachment deleted by admin]
4
[attachment deleted by admin]
..
[attachment deleted by admin]
..
[attachment deleted by admin]
..
[attachment deleted by admin]
..
[attachment deleted by admin]
.
[attachment deleted by admin]
Mods are listed in my signature block. Oh by the way the tires are the new Swamplites.
[attachment deleted by admin]
I like the camo accents, and what brand winch is that
Thats a sweet ride!!!! Boat looks nice too. Where did you get the bumpers?
Ebay, a company from Canada. They have some nice stuff
Hey Jim Bike Looks Great But The Only Thing It's Missing In Order To Keep Up Is A Snorkel! 2:L
Mrs. Muddbuggy
Congrats on getting the new tires put on. I hope you like the way they ride.
Pics look good.
Looks great Jim. I'm wanting to know what company the bumpers came from.
looks great, but you are kidding yourself. You're never finished :ThumbsUp.gif
Looks great. like chillin said your never done or do you mean your done this year ;).