Bad news, but important. You read it here first.
http://www.atvflorida.com/atvnews-121305.shtml
well, I guess I won't be traveling up there any time soon.
Id@
its funny cause at the end he says :
"But our highest priority is the protection of our natural resources and in most cases, ATV use is not compatible with that goal."
but moving our urban boundaries to make way for the concrete jungle is.
........freaks.
:dunno.gif
Quote from: gery350 on December 14, 2005, 11:21:40 AM
its funny cause at the end he says :
But our highest priority is the protection of our natural resources and in most cases, ATV use is not compatible with that goal.
but moving our urban boundaries to make way for the concrete jungle is.
........freaks.
I agree with you.
Why does it matter if that little plant I ran over lives? They tear down thousands of trees every day to make room for more houses. The gov't has no common sense when it comes to enviromental issues. Look at the Piney Point fertilizer plant, they took all the water out in the gulf of mexico and dumped it, now for some reason we have had the worst red tide outbreak in the area and has lasted almost a year along the west coast of florida. Red Tide is an algae that feeds off that fertilizer. They are causing more harm than good.
There goes anorher one.
Just freaking great.. They ain't gonna be happy until every last inch of Flroida is concrete or tree hugger preserve. Bastards.. >:(
Sorry to see it go. Some of the best riding in the state
Aways somebody making too many rules in this world.
"But our highest priority is the protection of our natural resources and in most cases, ATV use is not compatible with that goal."
Thats bullshit, it makes me want to go out and kill a manatee.
Quote from: Chillinthemost on December 14, 2005, 10:37:40 PM
Thats bullsh*t, it makes me want to go out and kill a manatee.
Yea, and after that put it on a spit and cook it like the Indians did a long time ago.
Well, you just about have to know someone that has a good bit of land to ride on now.
Really sucks!
Have you try go to georgia
to ride alapaha river bed south of statenville.
Somewhere on 135.I don't know out of state have less rules.
I have seen in valdosta alot people with atvs
on trucks one time at sams club. ??? ::)
8) Have you people try put your web site atvflorida.com
in wanted ads in newpaper?
I know this one classfields it's out mayo fl
that covers all way past lake city.It's called
trade& save.I put a wanted ad for your web site
I know you sale all kinds of stuff in your for sale area.
But the ads you can do for free (for sale ads) and (wanted ads) and
(lost ads).They run up 30days or sometimes 1week.
here's email address.
freeads@alltel.net
thanks,
amhighlander 8)