2nd time there we had a great time but we also got a ticket for 2x riding
my 12 yrs daugther
[attachment deleted by admin]
more
[attachment deleted by admin]
wife ::)
[attachment deleted by admin]
I think she need her own quad
[attachment deleted by admin]
me ;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
Looks Good ;)
looks like fun. I'm thinking of giving in and buying a croom pass. I wish I had my quad still because quads at croom are way better then bikes. How much does the pass cost now?
I believe its $50 per year.
If you buy it right now it is $45, but they expire June 30, 2006. Then its $50/year
Actually you can go faster at Croom on a Bike than a quad, because of all the whoops I just pinned in 4th and skim the tops, but dont tell tha to my budy, regarless what you ride you'll have lots of fun at Croom.
i have been there like 20 times and there was always a big lake in the middle of the sand pit but someone told me that it was gone, so is it gone? also was it muddy out there?
Pretty m uch dried out
[attachment deleted by admin]
nice pics. the last 1 says it all. john
Great pics.
What is a ticket for 2x mean?
Quote from: TurboBanshee_kid on December 14, 2005, 11:09:46 PM
What is a ticket for 2x mean?
I'm guessing for riding a passenger...not 100% sure though.
So they activley police the area and give out tickets? Helmets are must than?
yeah riding with passenger , helmets are a must , two weeks ago they were not patroling but this past saturday they where everywhere so they stop my ife and daughter, so I need another quad for my girl,
[attachment deleted by admin]
Nice pics.
Love the pics! ;D Thanks for sharing. 8)
ranger said the reason they were patrolling it more was because of the rain recently was making the ground slick and they have been having problems with people loosing control and wrecking, atleast thats what they told 6 people that got stopped next to the restrooms in the 2nd area on sunday
3rd pix looks goood :P