Yellow and Red paint : $27.00 Six pack of lite beer : $5.50 You and your brother painting flames on your trailer to match your bike and thinking it looks cool.:PRICELESS.
[attachment deleted by admin]
that just aint right.
Id@
;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
what happens if you get a new quad and sell that one?
I think the red gas can really sets the mood for the entire motif.
(he says with pinkie held high in the air)
Id@
Goodness gracious great balls of fire :o
6 pack? that looked like a 12 pack or maybe even 20 pack job to me.
i like it ;D
Quote from: dreth on December 13, 2005, 06:50:37 PM
i like it ;D
Thanks Dreth, it was one of those spur of the moment ideas. I think I'm going to add some fire trails going down the side. If it looks bad I still have more yellow left to cover it all up.
I also think it looks great. Good job Keith.
I think it looks fun. Now do the van.
Nice!
Looks Great ;D
i guess i'm a dork. i think it looks cool.
besides the flames makes it go faster. ;D
Cool!!
Awesome ;)
YEAHH I like it....and I do believe the flames make you go faster....very cool...I had flames on my Utility but all the water I go through put them out.
It means more when you do it your self. Plus its one of a kind.
If you like it thats all that matters. 8)
you might be a redneck if your trailer and off road vehicle match :D :P
i like it, looks cool.
Hey , I think it looks good Kieth!, By the way I like the Quad too!!! :bow.gif
not a bad job homer, the trailer is probably faster than the bike now, i like the idea of painting the van the same color, anyways nice job, i hope you get it ready for my new Rappy, its gonna need alot more than a matching trailer to keep up with me now. lol
Sweet! 8)
Looks good Keith..How about painting the motor home to match.