Anyone going? I'm on vacation starting Saturday for 2 weeks, and I'm thinking I want to start it right.
i would love to but i will be over in the pan handle at a wedding ???
I should be there bright and early with my son...
Hey Dreth-----Thanks for all of the help last week with my 06 450R...it is very much appreciated.
Hope to see you at the track soon...
if my dad lets me go with my friend ill be their.
Quote from: bulldogfallon on December 14, 2005, 06:41:26 PM
I should be there bright and early with my son...
Hey Dreth-----Thanks for all of the help last week with my 06 450R...it is very much appreciated.
Hope to see you at the track soon...
no problem my friend! you can bet you will see me down there again ;)
Me too.... As soon as I get my chit fixed
ill be there with my daughter bright n early also ;D
oh well, since their is going to be a race the next day its prob. gonna get PACKED. someone of my experience on track should wait till it calms down. my friends goin on his yfz though.
I went to the Seminole web site. I don't see anything about a race this weekend??? They show the next race in January
D@MN!!!!!! i coulda swore i saw it say their was a race i coulda been their now meetin ya'll :'(
u should have gone, nice weather and a nice turn out with quads
i think im going during the week.