Anybody want to ride Big Scrub or somewhere close to Big Scrub Sat am (dec 17th)? I would rather not ride alone :(, but will if I need to ;D......................I will be driving down Sat am from Jax, so not that early.
Let me know,
Matt
Wish I could go but I have a christmas party that day at 5pm and I live in naples. Maybe another time.
I'd go but it's to close to Xmas. I was there last week and there were still alot of hunters. They were alittle pissed off when we came up up on em. I'd like to go back after hunting season is over.
May go to Waldo instead :-\.............Not sure it I want to be out in the woods with hunters...................
Waldo is having an FTR race on Sunday. It will be packed for practice on Saturday. My husband and crew will be there :)
Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on December 13, 2005, 03:12:12 AM
Waldo is having an FTR race on Sunday. It will be packed for practice on Saturday. My husband and crew will be thereĀ :)
I will be too. Finally get a chance to ride with you guys again...been a while. :)
Rember it is not a good idea to ride alone . :o
If you want to go on Sunday the 18th instead (and you read the board in time), I'll go.
Josh
There will be four of us going to Big Scrub Sat Morning. 352-267-6919. Look for 3 Raptor 700R's and a yellow 3 wheeler