The MX 1st race is postponed to a later date due to the FTR race. We will post the new date soon any comments please call 813 719 6149. Please do not call the 285 number for the TT track. Thanks Sand Mountain
i dont no why you go around the ftr sceduale kinda sucks postponed twoweeks in a row but stiil will be looking forward to the first race.
they where but last week ftr got cancled because of rain so now its this weekend.
atleast me and the maverick will be able to go now. ;)
Quote from: #74 yz85 on December 13, 2005, 12:59:58 AM
i dont no why you go around the ftr sceduale kinda sucks postponed twoweeks in a row but stiil will be looking forward to the first race.
It is not our decision I am just the guy that has to let you know. Call that number and ask for Don
I think its a great idea. There were a lot of us that would not have been able to make the first race because of FTR.
Make it New Years day. Hell of a date for a first race.
MIKE
Mike, there is a double points race on the TT track on Jan 1. It would be hard to run both a TT and MX at the same time. And even harder to try to race in both of them as we would like to.
How about making it on a Saturday?
Dale
Man you guys are trying to kill all partying on new years huh.
Quote from: LE450-RACER#77 on December 13, 2005, 09:21:09 PM
Man you guys are trying to kill all partying on new years huh.
How do you think I feel with a name like O'Bran I am a little Irish I will have to cool it too.