Just curious as to what yalls new years resolutions are. I myself have quite a few to full fill.
1) Get a truck
2) Get my license
3) Do well in school and pass FCAT
4) Lose some weight (could lose a good 20 pounds :-[)
5) Eat healthier
Um that is about it. Post yours up.
My only new years resolution is to start working out more often.
1.)Get a truck
2.)Build a track
3.) Get better at ATV lol/ride more often
4.)Get lisence
5.) Get a tattoo
6.) Get baptised, and my confirmation
I'll think of more tommrow.
Drink More...
Ride Harder...
Ride More...
Slap Quad32x more....
1) get a z or raptor
2) get a lifted truck or jeep
3) make $7000 atleast
4) gain more knowledge on fixing up quads and engines in general
5)get 25 girls give or take
1) Lose Weight
2) Tone Up
3) Get my Real-Estate License
4-10) I will keep the rest to myself considering they are not appropriate for a public forum ;)
Scooter,
slap quad32x more!, I`ll second that :bow.gif :Clap.gif
1. get out of school
2. enroll in college
3. meet a serious girl friend
4. make some money/get a job i dont hate.
5. mabey get a new car
wheelie more then a mile on my new bike......
to jump my new atv on a mx track and not die
Loose weight.
loose weight.
loose weight. ;)
1.LT-R450
2.Birthday ( Jan 2)
4.ride
3.Lose 35 pounds
4.GET A LIFE :D
1) meet a good girl wgen i start lookin
2) get a z400
3) get better grades
4) start workin out again with my dad lol.
1. to be the best father I can be for my upcoming newborn son, and be the best man I can possibly be for my fiance.
2. save some cash
3. fix my quad
4. quit smokin cigs
5. eat better
6. lose some of the weight i put back on after losing 65#
7. get the wheels rolling for my business i am thinking of starting.