ATV Florida Forum

General => Racing Scene => Topic started by: TRAYWICK on December 12, 2005, 09:16:57 PM

Poll
Question: HOW IS THE RACING/TRACK AT BITHLO
Option 1: POOR votes: 0
Option 2: FAIR votes: 0
Option 3: AVERAGE votes: 2
Option 4: GOOD votes: 5
Option 5: SWEEEET! votes: 1
Title: BITHLO
Post by: TRAYWICK on December 12, 2005, 09:16:57 PM
WOULD JUST LIKE TO KNOW THATS ALL,THINKING OF GOING
Title: Re: BITHLO
Post by: 01ZX12R on December 12, 2005, 11:00:15 PM
It has been a great track. I have been going on Tuesday nights. Come on out and join us. What are you riding now since you sold the raptor?
Title: Re: BITHLO
Post by: Pat on December 12, 2005, 11:23:55 PM
Its been several years since I was out there on my KX250. What is the riding like now for quads? I remember there were some tough jumps to just roll over back then.
Pat
Title: Re: BITHLO
Post by: 01ZX12R on December 12, 2005, 11:26:11 PM
The track is one of the most quad freindly I have rode on. They change the track it seems like every few weeks but nothin that is not due able.