The Center for Disease Control has issued a warning about a new
virulent strain of Sexually Transmitted Disease. This disease is
contracted through dangerous and high risk behavior. The disease is
called Gonorrhea Lectim (pronounced "gonna re-elect him.") Many victims
contracted it in 2004, after having been screwed for the past 4 years, in
spite of having taken measures to protect themselves from this especially
troublesome disease.
Cognitive sequelae of individuals infected with Gonorrhea Lectim
include, but are not limited to: Anti-social personality disorder traits;
delusions of grandeur with a distinct messianic flavor; chronic mangling
of the English language; extreme cognitive dissonance; inability to
incorporate new information; pronounced xenophobia; inability to accept
responsibility for actions; exceptional cowardice masked by acts of
misplaced bravado; uncontrolled facial smirking; ignorance of geography
and history; tendencies toward creating evangelical theocracies; and a
strong propensity for categorical, all-or-nothing behavior. The disease
is sweeping Washington. Naturalists and epidemiologists are amazed and
baffled that this malignant disease originated only a few years ago from
a Texas Bush
very nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOPE THERE IS A CURE!!!!!!!!!!!
lol.
I remember another severe case of this in 1996.
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on December 12, 2005, 05:37:02 PM
lol.
I remember another severe case of this in 1996.
I believe that strain originated from a Cohiba.
Nice LOL.... :D
Would be funny if you don't remember who was running against Bush.
But since Bush can not run for re election....this joke was funny a couple years ago (if it was even funny then).
I do see the humor in the play on words though....... LOL (not really)