We will have double points on Jan. 1st.
are you guys ever going to have drag races out there?
They did, but not anymore because they put the clay and gates up :(
Ok were talking about 2 different things. S.M. talked about having sand drags there a few months back. In the sand pit area..
No Chris they are not doing anything with the drags as of right now. They are still having issues with the dumb a$$ across the road complaining about noise. I will let you know if Dale or anyone starts talking about it.
Quote from: LE450-RACER#77 on December 12, 2005, 10:34:22 AM
No Chris they are not doing anything with the drags as of right now. They are still having issues with the dumb a$$ across the road complaining about noise. I will let you know if Dale or anyone starts talking about it.
10-4! thanks. I guess if they are complaining now , what would they do with drag bikes out there!
I dont think drag pipes will be much louder if any then those buggies running out there