Any body going on a vacation or out of town for Christmas!! ;D
I am 8) 8) 8)
I'm very happy for you. Thanks for letting us know, I'm sure everyone was wondering if 250ex was leaving town for the hollidays. ;D
Quote from: o4250 on December 11, 2005, 10:03:08 PM
I'm very happy for you. Thanks for letting us know, I'm sure everyone was wondering if 250ex was leaving town for the hollidays. ;D
lmao, that was funny, couldnt help but laugh at that one.
Quote from: klutchbuster350 on December 11, 2005, 10:04:19 PM
Quote from: o4250 on December 11, 2005, 10:03:08 PM
I'm very happy for you. Thanks for letting us know, I'm sure everyone was wondering if 250ex was leaving town for the hollidays. ;D
lmao, that was funny, couldnt help but laugh at that one.
Me too..
i got quit a laugh out of it.
and 04250 has a good peice of advice in his sig..
hey what about raptor700r..
youll are cussin's what is he doing??
just wondering because we care so much..
Quote from: WALSH450R on December 12, 2005, 02:41:02 AM
hey what about raptor700r..
youll are cussin's what is he doing??
just wondering because we care so much..
Yea im leaving the US and going snowboarding in Europe 8)
Quote from: Raptor700R on December 12, 2005, 05:48:16 AM
Quote from: WALSH450R on December 12, 2005, 02:41:02 AM
hey what about raptor700r..
youll are cussin's what is he doing??
just wondering because we care so much..
Yea im leaving the US and going snowboarding in Europe 8)
Flippin Sweet!!! 8) 8) 8) I hope you get a new quad when you go there. Are you gonna get one for Christmas? My dad said I can't get one but my friend Jim is gonna get a KFX400 for Cristmas and I said come on Jimmy, tell your dad to buy me one lol and he said No, my dad is a big meany fat head so I cant. I wish I had a Warrior.... :-\
were going to disney!
European snowboarding is so overrated. China is much better.
I am leaving to Europe also with Raptor700R
CAN YOU SAY EURO TRIP
;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Quote from: Honda250ex on December 13, 2005, 06:27:21 PM
I am leaving to Europe also with Raptor700R
CAN YOU SAY EURO TRIP
;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Yeah, its gonna be like the part in the movie where they go to the nude beach and there are alot of naked old men.
LOL.... 2:L
Quote from: Honda250ex on December 13, 2005, 06:27:21 PM
I am leaving to Europe also with Raptor700R
CAN YOU SAY EURO TRIP
;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
You wish
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on December 13, 2005, 06:37:33 PM
Quote from: Honda250ex on December 13, 2005, 06:27:21 PM
I am leaving to Europe also with Raptor700R
CAN YOU SAY EURO TRIP
;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Yeah, its gonna be like the part in the movie where they go to the nude beach and there are alot of naked old men.
exactly
and about the topic im heading to North Carolina! i cant wait to ride in the freezing weather, with my yoshi 8)
Were leaving on the 15th and coming on the 30th :P
im departing for my bed the 16th and waking up around the 22nd.
Im staying here. Much cheaper and I can ride my quad catching sweet air time while you kiddies are on the bunnie slope.
Quote from: wheelie_boy on December 13, 2005, 06:57:28 PM
Quote from: Honda250ex on December 13, 2005, 06:27:21 PM
I am leaving to Europe also with Raptor700R
CAN YOU SAY EURO TRIP
;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
You wish
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on December 13, 2005, 06:37:33 PM
Quote from: Honda250ex on December 13, 2005, 06:27:21 PM
I am leaving to Europe also with Raptor700R
CAN YOU SAY EURO TRIP
;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Yeah, its gonna be like the part in the movie where they go to the nude beach and there are alot of naked old men.
exactly
and about the topic im heading to North Carolina! i cant wait to ride in the freezing weather, with my yoshi 8)
what part of nc you going to greg,i went to maggy valley a few years back and hope on takin the z >:D back their to ride in the snow. lol