ATV Florida Forum

General => Racing Scene => Topic started by: Sandmountainspeedway.com on December 11, 2005, 09:01:23 PM

Title: Sand Mountain Points are up
Post by: Sandmountainspeedway.com on December 11, 2005, 09:01:23 PM
Sorry it took so long but the points are up. Do I understand that FTR has moved their Race to the 18th. If so would anyone know why.
Title: Re: Sand Mountain Points are up
Post by: 53yfz450 on December 11, 2005, 09:05:10 PM
it got rained out.  oh well we should still have a good turn out on the mx track. i know i will be there racing the ''b'' class. 8)

P.S. i noticed you dont have a ''c'' class. ???
Title: Re: Sand Mountain Points are up
Post by: LostCause on December 11, 2005, 09:23:06 PM
Waldo got 8 inches of rain and from what I understand they had about 3 ft of water in the pits. 
Title: Re: Sand Mountain Points are up
Post by: Mrs.Nightbreed on December 11, 2005, 09:23:58 PM
Quote from: Sandmountainspeedway.com on December 11, 2005, 09:01:23 PM
Sorry it took so long but the points are up. Do I understand that FTR has moved their Race to the 18th. If so would anyone know why.


http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,9313.0.html

The pits were not parking friendly and the track had so much standing water that it is not racable this weekend  :(

Now I have to decide whether to run my TT points or FTR  :'(....

Title: Re: Sand Mountain Points are up
Post by: Sandmountainspeedway.com on December 11, 2005, 10:09:03 PM
Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on December 11, 2005, 09:23:58 PM
Quote from: Sandmountainspeedway.com on December 11, 2005, 09:01:23 PM
Sorry it took so long but the points are up. Do I understand that FTR has moved their Race to the 18th. If so would anyone know why.


http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,9313.0.html

The pits were not parking friendly and the track had so much standing water that it is not racable this weekend  :(

Now I have to decide whether to run my TT points or FTR  :'(....



Thats why we moved it the first time so people wouldnt have to choose. I hate to here they got rained out