So now that the ftr has been moved to this Sunday who will be coming to the TT race ?????? Will the expert class be empty since Eric & the Thackers all run the ftr series ????????????
Looks like we might be short a few racers this weekend. Maybe we will have the track to ourselves this time Steve. Did you get your front end done?
My ars still hurts, hence I am up this damn early. I will still be there.
I might be there as well, So I can smoke all the works motors 8)
Yea yea whatever !!!!!!!!!!!!! All I say is BRING IT SUCKA !!!!!!!!!
Come on Tony you will like it as long as you don't try and ride the track like Jesse does. You have to ride on your wheels not on your ars. hahaha I made a funny.
Come on out Tony Jesse needs someone to ride with him back there.
Tony I think you would be better off running in the beginer class. Steve and I would hate to hurt your feelings by lapping you. LOL
Yea now I have to show up and show you guys on how to ride a stock motor and still smoke all of you. ;)
HEY WAYNE THIS WILL BE FUN !!!!!!!!!!!! I THINK WE SHOULD LET THEM GET A HEAD START & THEN PASS THEM UP.
Hey Steve,
Make sure you run the Expert class It will be your chance to win :Fp
Cuz you know when TBR is there the best you can do is :Tp
Sorry Steve, you can blame JT, without him I have nobody to talk trash to and I'm getting bored.
Dale
Man I come on here & talk about them Thackers & look what they do to me.
I will run it all by myself or maybe I can get some other vet guys to run it with me..........hehehehe
Don't worry Dale I will make them work for it soon enough. Let get out in front in the vet class then I will take off a race & run just the expert class will them.
Steve I guess I can step up and run expert class with ya. Tony I am running a stock motor also. You even have a better set up than me, you have suspension. The only thing I have is carb, intake, and exhaust. Oh ya if my Vortex ignition is here in time I will have ignition system. I think the only smoke you will be seeing is what is coming out of Steves tailpipe. Steve how many bike links should we give Tony?
So if he is seeing my smoke where do you think you will be ??????? You know that ignition won't put you in front of me.
You know I will be with in your reach. Tony has no clue I do not even think he has race at SM. It looks alot easier than it is. Tony just keep it on all 4. the turns can be a little tricky.
hey steve dont count us out yet... lol the weather said it is suppose to rain bad up there thursday and sunday soo who knows they might have to reschedule again....
Hey Im probally going out there and doing open begineer...since this is my first time doing the tt track....also its one of the few classes I am alowwed to race in!!!
Well i cant go >:( i was really looking forward to this