ATV Florida Forum

General => Tech Corner => Topic started by: flmedic911 on December 11, 2005, 05:12:35 PM

Title: Chinese Quads
Post by: flmedic911 on December 11, 2005, 05:12:35 PM
 ;D

Hello all:

Who works on these Chinese quads.  (Honda Knockoffs)...reason I'm asking...no mine does not need to be worked on..it runs great!!!  But Im trying to find out what aftermarket parts I can use...like wheelspacers, suspension parts,etc.  Would like to do some upgrades.

Any help you can give me would be great!!!!!!!

I have a 200cc JetMoto for my wife...dont care what people say...pretty reliable quad.  for the money...in case anyone was thinking of getting one to play with.

Thanks!!!!!!!!1

FLMEDIC911 ::) ;)
Title: Re: Chinese Quads
Post by: flmedic911 on December 12, 2005, 03:06:55 AM
BUMP!  SOmeone has to have some info for me,,,PLEASE! ;D ;D ;D ;D
Title: Re: Chinese Quads
Post by: bbf on December 13, 2005, 01:20:33 AM
i had a store and sold these quads and i have a lot of hp parts and engines that i am looking to sell
Title: Re: Chinese Quads
Post by: flmedic911 on December 13, 2005, 02:50:21 PM
bbf:

What do you have...and prices.

FLMEDIC911 ;D
Title: Re: Chinese Quads
Post by: bbf on December 14, 2005, 12:01:33 PM
you have mail
Title: Re: Chinese Quads
Post by: Teej on March 02, 2006, 07:23:47 PM
Search for Jetmoto's web site. I just read that they are getting ready to release some after market upgrade parts for their bikes. Suspension, exhaust, etc.

Teej6