Man you look great for being 104. Have a good one girl. :T
[attachment deleted by admin]
Happy Birthday!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Happy Birthday Suz. What do we get someone that has everything?
happy b-day ;)
happy birthday
happy birthday 8)
Happy birthday!
All I can say is I hope I'm doinng as well as you are when I reach 104. Have a happy bday.
Happy birthday. I hope the day brings you much joy.
:D :D :D :D Have a GREAT DAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111
Happy Birthday Kawgirl, haha BigdaDDy found a perfect picture for you.
Happy Birthday Kawgirl!!! PARTY!!! :T :T :J :J :J :J :J :Y :Y :Wacko.gif :drink.gif
A BIG THANKS to everyone ;)
I had a GREAT Day and weekend of riding with my ATVFlorida Family ;)
Happy Birthday to Zin also....His was Saturday so we rode/partied Saturday afternoon right into my birthday! Thanks SwampRat, Zin, BCConviber, BigDog, and others for helping me celebrate ;D Also had a chance to meet JoeDirt & ZukiSubmarine and their crew who also rode out the night with us.
Had a Great Weekend :)
Oh and that moonshine topped it off ; :o
Happy birthday kawgirl ;)
Happy Birthday....had a great time....
Thank you as always for the hospitality Suzi & Jeff. I had a blast on that last ride Saturday night into Sunday morning. I know it was a little longer than the usual, but one of the best ones I remember out there.
Jeff Swamprat & I logged about 50-60 miles for Saturday total and rode Sunday too.
Yes! it was a Awesome ride THANKS Shortcut for being a GREAT Leader :-* Even though we came across a few uneven water holes huh Joe ;)
I liked the part of..... ride/count bikes/ride some more ;) instead of ride 20 feet/stop/drink 3 beers/etc.
Was quite a Shindig , Suki and I started Sat AM and got right up on 90 miles by Sunday......And Them there water holes are cold!!!.....Next Time I hear "need a snorkle up here"....I am gonna crack a "soda" and get out of the way..LOL.....Will be logged in the top 5 weekends for sure....Glad to finally meet some of ya'll...
Wholey Shat!! Its not Broke after an awesome weekend of riding!!!
thanks jeff and suzie...
I gotta score a new digicamerA .. lost mine a couple months ago :P
Happy Birthday, glad you had a good one.
Happy birthday Kawgirl!!!!! I know you will have many many many more. Besides the legendary Kawgirl will be the only women in the retirement home with the only gas powered "SPORT" chair. Happy 105th!!!!
Happy Birthday Suzi......sorry we missed it!! We would have much rathered been with you on your birthday then in hell....oops I mean at my mother in laws. :d
HOPE YOU ENJOYED YOUR DAY GIRL!!! :Y
Glad we could help you celebrate your Birthday. And the moonshine was smoooooth. The rides were great! I logged over 55 miles for the weekend. Had a great time as usual. I think my dog is still sleeping to recover from the weekend but is probably ready for some more bacon and steak >:D
Isn't this the second year in a row you turned 29? ::)
Happy Birthday