ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: The hyrbid kid on December 10, 2005, 02:18:55 AM

Poll
Question: WHITCH ONE SHOULD I GET
Option 1: LT-R450 votes: 11
Option 2: TRX450R votes: 7
Option 3: YFZ450 votes: 10
Option 4: 400EX CRF450RHYBRID votes: 0
Option 5: 250R votes: 2
Option 6: 400EX votes: 1
Option 7: C'DALE MOTO 440 votes: 2
Title: WHAT QUAD SHOULD I GET???
Post by: The hyrbid kid on December 10, 2005, 02:18:55 AM
I have some options and i just dont know what to do..
i mean i could get a hybrid a 250r 400ex c'dale moto 440 trx450r yfz450
or pay in advance for a LT-R 450..
let me know..
PLZ NO NEG COMMENTS.
Title: Re: WHAT QUAD SHOULD I GET???
Post by: klutchbuster400 on December 10, 2005, 02:37:38 AM
w/e your favorite quad is. ;)
Title: Re: WHAT QUAD SHOULD I GET???
Post by: TRX450R_Racer on December 10, 2005, 08:14:18 AM
I can't wait until you finally get something.
Title: Re: WHAT QUAD SHOULD I GET???
Post by: LakeMaryKid on December 10, 2005, 08:31:40 AM
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on December 10, 2005, 08:14:18 AM
I can't wait until you finally get something......................
....................if he gets something. We cant decide this for you, you must do it yourself. We know nothing of you.
Title: Re: WHAT QUAD SHOULD I GET???
Post by: Exmx54 on December 10, 2005, 12:49:25 PM
As of now TRX450R, or YFZ450. If you want to wait a while, the LT-R450 seems promissing.
Title: Re: WHAT QUAD SHOULD I GET???
Post by: The hyrbid kid on December 10, 2005, 02:00:32 PM
well i talked to mike walker and he has a 05 yfz le and i mihgt try and get it..
i know im a honda man but ill give the yammi a try..
because i called a suzuki dealer and there is a 6 month waiting list..
F that cya.
Title: Re: WHAT QUAD SHOULD I GET???
Post by: Ida_Mann on December 10, 2005, 04:49:54 PM
Quote from: WALSH450R on December 10, 2005, 02:00:32 PM
well i talked to mike walker and he has a 05 yfz le and i mihgt try and get it..
i know im a honda man but ill give the yammi a try..
because i called a suzuki dealer and there is a 6 month waiting list..
F that cya.

it's best if you had a chance to try them all,,,but since you cqan't,,,get what you want.

Id@
Title: Re: WHAT QUAD SHOULD I GET???
Post by: Honda250ex on December 10, 2005, 07:38:14 PM
6 month waiting list!!!!!! :o :o :o :o I am going to be without a quad for  atleast 4-months!!  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( Thats freakin long!
Title: Re: WHAT QUAD SHOULD I GET???
Post by: The hyrbid kid on December 11, 2005, 12:37:07 AM
i have ridin ever quad up there..
but idk its just hard because ill be stuck with this for a while..

i havnt ridin a LT-R450 of course..
Title: Re: WHAT QUAD SHOULD I GET???
Post by: themensh on December 11, 2005, 04:14:42 PM
>>PLZ NO NEG COMMENTS.<<

  That narrows it down!  LOL