I finally got a atv after search forever its a 2003 KFX400 its got a FMF exhaust pipe and dg nerf bars. ;D ;D ;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
Nice!!
congratulations
Nice ride!!!
crongrats on the new bike.
i hope u like it and have alot of fun on it.. kfx's are very run to ride.
NICE BIKE
have fun,nice bike congrats. ;D
Congrats on the new ride, it looks real clean, now its time to get it DIRTY ;)
Looks good ;)
Sweet ;D
lucky, sweet quad.
man aint nothin like the feeling you get when you get a quad.
congrats!
Nice ride you will love it
Congrads and good luck ;D
Great bike! I can wheelie that bike 4 a mile
nice dude i wish i got somethin like that
nice bike!!! kfx400s kik @$$
very nice!!!!!!!!!!!
Z400BB
Quote from: Kawirider16 on December 10, 2005, 12:32:14 AM
I finally got a atv after search forever its a 2003 KFX400 its got a FMF exhaust pipe and dg nerf bars. ;D ;D ;D
Sweet mother of g0d thats a Nice quad!!! ;D
Quote from: T2 on December 10, 2005, 01:59:47 AM
Congrats on the new ride, it looks real clean, now its time to get it DIRTY ;)
I went out to croom Sunday and it rain so it was muddy everywhere,I got it dirty alright :) i got some pics to ;D will post later
kewl bike, if only i had a bike like that... lol
got it dirty ;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
Wow is all i can say. *shakes head in despair*
I'm impressed. Another sport quad rider that doesn't mind getting it dirty.
Quote from: LakeMaryKid on December 24, 2005, 05:37:11 PM
Wow is all i can say. *shakes head in despair*
Dont worry It's clean again,nice and shiny ;)
looks much better muddy much
GOOD JOB ON THE MUD. WOW ;)