ATV Florida Forum

General => Group Rides & Events => Topic started by: dreth on December 09, 2005, 12:54:41 AM

Title: semiNOlE mX SAturDaY thE 10TH
Post by: dreth on December 09, 2005, 12:54:41 AM
Looks like great weather for the weekend ;D  im headed down saturday morning! i would love some company ;D
Title: Re: semiNOlE mX SAturDaY thE 10TH
Post by: arod on December 09, 2005, 01:19:58 AM
 we are headed out there with a big group to do some riding.
Title: Re: semiNOlE mX SAturDaY thE 10TH
Post by: klutchbuster400 on December 09, 2005, 01:27:40 AM
dang dreth, the weekend im sick you decide to go lol.
Title: Re: semiNOlE mX SAturDaY thE 10TH
Post by: 450R_Matt on December 09, 2005, 01:28:41 AM
I will join you my friend. I'll be their when the gates open. Stay for 1/2 day or so.

you know it.....brrrrrraaaaaappppp  
Title: Re: semiNOlE mX SAturDaY thE 10TH
Post by: dreth on December 09, 2005, 01:38:49 AM
Quote from: 1fast250r on December 09, 2005, 01:28:41 AM
I will join you my friend. I'll be their when the gates open. Stay for 1/2 day or so.

you know it.....brrrrrraaaaaappppp  


BRAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappppppppppppppp
BRAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappppppppppppppp ;) just like old times ;D
Title: Re: semiNOlE mX SAturDaY thE 10TH
Post by: dreth on December 09, 2005, 01:41:41 AM
ill be there when the gates open as well :drive.gif
Title: Re: semiNOlE mX SAturDaY thE 10TH
Post by: 450R_Matt on December 09, 2005, 02:14:25 AM
Update..........

Front lowering kit......Off
Sway bar..................Off

Back to work....... ;)
Title: Re: semiNOlE mX SAturDaY thE 10TH
Post by: 450R_Matt on December 09, 2005, 04:32:51 AM
Update #2

front mx tires........on
rear ride hight .....mx ready
rear mx tires.........on
Silencer.................re-packed
Air filter.................cleaned and oiled

chain.......................oops  later


Lets go get some air.......................BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP
Title: Re: semiNOlE mX SAturDaY thE 10TH
Post by: The hyrbid kid on December 09, 2005, 04:39:48 AM
im gonna try and see if i caint go i would love to ride with you guys..
Title: Re: semiNOlE mX SAturDaY thE 10TH
Post by: dreth on December 09, 2005, 11:21:11 AM
UPDATE.................

1 more day
24 more hours
1440 min.
86400 sec.
;D
Title: Re: semiNOlE mX SAturDaY thE 10TH
Post by: dreth on December 09, 2005, 11:22:56 AM
UPDATE............


less than 1 day
23 hours 58 min
1438 min.
86280 sec :drive.gif :ThumbsUp.gif
Title: Re: semiNOlE mX SAturDaY thE 10TH
Post by: backinsaddle on December 09, 2005, 02:30:22 PM
There's a good chance I'll be there tomorrow.  YIPPEE
Title: Re: semiNOlE mX SAturDaY thE 10TH
Post by: Exmx54 on December 09, 2005, 08:16:39 PM
Theres a chance I may be there as well
Title: Re: semiNOlE mX SAturDaY thE 10TH
Post by: Toomey on December 09, 2005, 08:43:53 PM
WHAAA!!!  :'(
I wish I could go, I wanna ride my new bike.
Title: Re: semiNOlE mX SAturDaY thE 10TH
Post by: soldado37 on December 09, 2005, 10:37:41 PM
I am up to go!!
Title: Re: semiNOlE mX SAturDaY thE 10TH
Post by: lawn_man mx on December 10, 2005, 12:11:22 AM
hey.............dont forget  me!    will  be there tomorrow! ;D ;D ;D
Title: Re: semiNOlE mX SAturDaY thE 10TH
Post by: dreth on December 10, 2005, 12:31:09 AM
this is shaping up nice :Clap.gif
Title: Re: semiNOlE mX SAturDaY thE 10TH
Post by: 53yfz450 on December 10, 2005, 03:51:13 AM
i want to see alot of pics.

at least 5 pages. :P
Title: Re: semiNOlE mX SAturDaY thE 10TH
Post by: 450R_Matt on December 10, 2005, 11:01:26 PM
Fun times once again.  Nice to see yall again

Dreth,
thanks for letting me make a few laps on your quad. When I get mine fixed I want some of that supercross track. ;)
Title: Re: semiNOlE mX SAturDaY thE 10TH
Post by: backinsaddle on December 12, 2005, 02:49:17 PM
Had a great time...wish I would have gotten there a bit earlier so I could have ridden with you guys.  See you all on the next trip.