Does anyone knows how much would it cost to Re-jett a Raptor660?
Jet kit should be around $55-60 and then however much your shop charges, mine charges for 1hour labor($60)
We charge $100.00 all jets and labor included.
Mike
Quote from: Nightbreed on December 05, 2005, 07:15:42 PM
We charge $100.00 all jets and labor included.
Mike
where are u located?
Quote from: Nightbreed on December 05, 2005, 07:15:42 PM
We charge $100.00 all jets and labor included.
Mike
Thats a deal. knowing that both carbs are worked. :ThumbsUp.gif
Quote from: Nightbreed on December 05, 2005, 07:15:42 PM
We charge $100.00 all jets and labor included.
Mike
Seriously that's an awsome deal ;) If I lived closer I would send my Raptor to you guys but im kinda far.
We are located in Apopka. Our address is,
ATP Racing
3676 Hogshead Rd
Apopka, Fl 32703
407-880-3171
Thanks, Mike
Quote from: Raptor700R on December 05, 2005, 11:05:22 PM
Quote from: Nightbreed on December 05, 2005, 07:15:42 PM
We charge $100.00 all jets and labor included.
Mike
Seriously that's an awsome deal ;) If I lived closer I would send my Raptor to you guys but im kinda far.
your raptor is fuel injected, you dont need jetting work.