I'd like to thank All Terrain Performance for the awsome work they're doing on my YFZ
(http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/1337/mmmmgood0549fh.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
(http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/8826/mmmmgood0569sp.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
i love the color of your swing arm. looking good.
what color plastics. ???
Thanks, I have no clue on the plastics, I'm just going to use my whites for now I need money to lift my new truck 8)
Looks great Jack but it just hit me green frame green truck ;) :drive.gif
Looks good ;) Nice Swingarm looks great 8)
Quote from: florida400ex on December 04, 2005, 07:07:35 PM
Thanks, I have no clue on the plastics, I'm just going to use my whites for now I need money to lift my new truckĀ 8)
8) Man I like those colors! >:D
SILVER plastics! That will be sick! 8)
I hope its a head turner green is not the best but its your quad not mine!
i think someone is jelous. ;)
A little further:
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/ATPRacing36/jack001.jpg)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/ATPRacing36/jack003.jpg)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/ATPRacing36/jack004.jpg)
I will post more in a few
SICK!!!!!!!! I can't wait till Waldo!!!!!
OMG!!!!!!!! That thing looks sick!!! :Fp
A few moreĀ ;)
(http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d137/atpracingengines/jack2001.jpg)
(http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d137/atpracingengines/jack3002.jpg)
(http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d137/atpracingengines/jack3004.jpg)
(http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d137/atpracingengines/jack3005.jpg)
(http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d137/atpracingengines/jack3003.jpg)
that thing is soOoOoOo NASTY.
i wanna be adopted into that family just so i could ride that thing..
that thing is like my dream qaud....
very very nice work again a.t.p..
and i like the little card type sticker i got it on my truck ;)
Quote from: WALSH450R on December 08, 2005, 11:49:02 PM
and i like the little card type sticker i got it on my truck ;)
hehe thank you ;D
PS: well ill tell you on aim jack lol
DAM, mike you did a great job. i see my suzuki yellow fenders in the back round lol. Cant wait to ride my new bike. GREAT JOB A.T.P
Wow Mike you did an amazing job! Congrads Jack that looks sick!!!!
Nice very nice. Looks great mike
hey bro that yfz is sick!!! ya what kind of back rims are those on the yfz.
They are OMF scalloped beadlock's. www.omfperformance.com I'm sure ATP has great prices on them, www.allterrainperformance.com .