finally took some decent pics of my warrior ;)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/clean2.jpg)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/clean.jpg)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/100_0197.jpg)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/100_0195.jpg)
from what i do best >:D
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/mybar.jpg)
and then ofcourse my dads warrior.
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/100_0183.jpg)
looks like you need a new pipe. or bike. ;)
Quote from: 53yfz450 on December 04, 2005, 09:50:56 PM
looks like you need a new pipe. or bike. ;)
we cant all have our dream bike can we :P santa is bringing me a black hmf >:D
sweet
Looks good ;)
i like the water bottle in the bumper ;)
one of the best mods on the bike :-X :D
Awsome ;)
I like the Water bottle in the front. What is it your coolant?
i hold a water bottle in my new front bumper too! ;) i liked ur idia
Quote from: Honda250ex on January 10, 2006, 03:09:29 PM
Awsome ;)
I like the Water bottle in the front. What is it your coolant?
Warriors are Air cooled.
I love your dads yellow plastics 8) check out my warrior (warrior350's warrior)
hey, you didnt happen to find your "new bumper" at croom did you?
Quote from: WARRIOR350 on March 04, 2006, 12:30:17 AM
hey, you didnt happen to find your "new bumper" at croom did you?
new bumper??????
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on March 10, 2006, 03:41:05 AM
Quote from: WARRIOR350 on March 04, 2006, 12:30:17 AM
hey, you didnt happen to find your "new bumper" at croom did you?
new bumper??????
oh, i could have sworn you said it was new, it looks exatly like my old bumper, the stress marks and the small rust marks from what i could tell from the pic
YOUR DADS IS PRETTY COOL ;)
I have never seen them with yellow plastics, i only saw blue and white, and one that had red aftermarket plastics.
like your plastics man ...i put a water bottle in mine too :) its a handy little carrier
I converted from yamaha ;)
But I will go back one day ::)
Thanks for the comments!
nice. i thought you were selling it?
Quote from: fox17 on July 20, 2006, 12:11:08 PM
nice. i thought you were selling it?
Sellin what?
The warrior? Im going to change the brakes and the handle bar before I put it up for sale ;)
yea the warrior.
That black HMF will making it look sick >:D
Quote from: SpringHill Riderz on August 13, 2006, 05:41:01 PM
That black HMF will making it look sick >:D
Im not gonna get an hmf for it, Im gonna sell it. Pops gonna either buy a dirtbike or pay some bills. ;)