I need to thank Mr. Bones for this website and the moneraters for helping! I like thise sight and I hope everybody does too!!!
Best site ever!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D
Sorry every one for the peaces of sh%t posts I have done over the past 6 months!!!
I dont know why I am doing this but you will find out soon
I will have to agree with you, this site is awesome.
Quote from: Honda250ex on December 03, 2005, 10:49:22 PM
I dont know why I am doing this but you will find out soon
Ok I will be wating. :o
I have made excellent friends here. The folks here are great. Very happy to be here. :-*
Yes this is an awsome site for us ATV Enthusiasts. ;) ;)
is a "Monerator" one of the people that drives that train-like thing at Disney? ;-)
I love this site as well.
Id@
its ok ;)
Quote from: caospop on December 04, 2005, 02:47:50 AM
I have made excellent friends here. The folks here are great. Very happy to be here. :-*
same here! ive met many great people(big daddy, da mtg man, wheelieboy, ms mud, lt2301987, raptorboy, and many more) and i found many great places to ride from this site ;)
Mono-railer/moder-ater..........
Yep! Basically the same thing.
Mr. Bones has done quite a feat in keeping this site straight.
Thanks Bones!
Chuck'roast
That's a lot of butt-kissin' going on!!
QuoteI dont know why I am doing this but you will find out soon
I'd say Honda250ex is gettin' ready to poop in someone's lunch bucket!
I was pretty bored when I made up this thread :P You guys fell for it I take that back I love posting and will never stop!! ;D
But I do love this sight!!! and dont forget the moniters and Mr.B
Quote from: Honda250ex on December 04, 2005, 08:29:25 PM
I was pretty bored when I made up this thread :P You guys fell for it I take that back I love posting and will never stop!! ;D
Then drop out of school and dedicate ALL of your time, money, and love to fulfil your enjoyness of posting.
Quote from: Honda250ex on December 03, 2005, 10:49:22 PM
I need to thank Mr. Bones for this website and the moneraters for helping! I like thise sight and I hope everybody does too!!!
Best site ever!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D
Sorry every one for the peaces of sh%t posts I have done over the past 6 months!!!
I dont know why I am doing this but you will find out soon
Nothing.
I AM REALLY BORED OF POSTING THOUGH!!
Quote from: Honda250ex on December 04, 2005, 08:45:55 PM
I AM REALLY BORED OF POSTING THOUGH!!
then quit posting lol
I all ready tryed that did not work!
;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
go ride more and then you wont have the time to post.
I agree....Mr Bones is only a part of this site......and it is most of the people
'posting' that make the site enjoyable.
May ATVFLORIDA.COM continue to grow and attract ATV'rs from all over.
About riding so as not to get bored posting........I went today for a ride and found that most of the usual places (where I ride) that are normally under a 15 inches of water were only under 8 inches of water. The dry season is HERE!!!!! LOL
Chuck
Quote from: Honda250ex on December 04, 2005, 08:45:55 PM
I AM REALLY BORED OF POSTING THOUGH!!
Translation: "I am sofa king wetar ded."
Thanks for the translation! ::)