this is my house
[attachment deleted by admin]
pic two
[attachment deleted by admin]
Thats awsome. Now I know why you didnt show up today ;)
Looks real good :ThumbsUp.gif
Nice house and light setup. ;D
BIG MONEY CUT! looks sweet ;) merry christmas to ya
thanks bro same to you and famly
you have too much time on your hands troy.....
because he works like 1 week out of the month. tunes the bike the other week......what a life...what a house...looks sweet bro. merry christmas big money. what a life, cut n grass for a living....you hiring?
I couldn't get the pics to come out any clearer but here is ours so far (Mike still wants to do the roof when the rain stops long enough)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/ATPRacing36/lights05007.jpg)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/ATPRacing36/lights05008.jpg)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/ATPRacing36/lights05009.jpg)
very nice ;D
Hey cut , Is that you standing in front of your house in a white outfit ? Or maybe a twin brother ? :o :L :M
yea you better wacth out hes one bad monster :box.gif :box.gif :ouch.gif 8)
Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on December 09, 2005, 07:55:10 AM
I couldn't get the pics to come out any clearer but here is ours so far (Mike still wants to do the roof when the rain stops long enough)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/ATPRacing36/lights05007.jpg)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/ATPRacing36/lights05008.jpg)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/ATPRacing36/lights05009.jpg)
The house looks great! You guys always do an awsome job with lights. I know the boys like it! Merry Christmas!!!
Hey Cut , nice lights, I think you live in my neighborhood. Rolling Hills on 66th St ???? I live off of 53rd. What you ride??
thats too funny stop by and say hi any time :) ds 650 and and i sand drag banshees
Yeah as the sign say`s " why live next to the millionares when you can live next to the billionares". Now we all know who else is "rolling" in the big money!!!!
Just messin with ya Troy, Looks good!!!! ;D
That sign is obsurd! An it marks the begining of the end for riding any quads out here :'( Not that I rip it down the roads at 70 mph but some of these people out here now give you the eye ball when you go past with the bikes on the trailer.
I know , it was a joke towards troy. We were talking about who put it there not long ago.
But you are so right, If I have my 4 wheelers on a trailer heading to his house, Some people are looking at me like You dont belong here with those things.
I just look back at those people like they don't belong there.....and if they don't like it they can kiss some rosey red cheeks. ;D
yeah your right smokin' , and to tell truth I really don't see to many people that don't smile and wave . I hope you didn't get the wrong idea about the sign I don't blame the sign or whoever put it up. actually its one of the best real estate signs I've seen and I hope it works well. I just hate to know that someday not too far in the future that I may not be able to start my atv's without takin an hour drive to the forest. Of course I guess that would just be my sign to move further away from town. Any how sorry to ramble on your thread Cut . I'll leave room for some more Christmas Lights. :)
Cut and Mrs. night breed nice lights takes alot of heart to dedicate that much time. Awsome
yea mine r kinda wimpy... but i gots a 12ft snoman!
(http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d53/kfx400rob/snoman1.jpg)
look at that beast
(http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d53/kfx400rob/dfasdfsd.jpg)
Quote from: kfx400rob on December 12, 2005, 07:37:44 PM
yea mine r kinda wimpy... but i gots a 12ft snoman!
(http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d53/kfx400rob/snoman1.jpg)
look at that beast
CUT! get out of that mans yard!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D
ware you better becareful, your not far behind. the scale makes funny noises when you get on it too......you and troy both qualify for the heavy weight division....papa will have to put some weight on before he can qualify....
yea i am fat and happy its all bought and paid for remember i may be fat but your ugly and i can always diet :R :M now come and get you some sucka
Troy, you get back to work on that purple banshee, and dont stop by the firdge for ice cream Just joking, I have no room to talk! we are what makes the "fat guys racing" what it is right????
Quote from: cutngrs on December 13, 2005, 03:29:39 PM
yea i am fat and happy its all bought and paid for remember i may be fat but your ugly and i can always diet :R :M now come and get you some sucka
dang! i just got biotched slapped back to the 80's.