Dont even ask........invitation only :P
(http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a85/gititrag/hernando_0026.jpg)
(http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a85/gititrag/hernando_0025.jpg)
(http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a85/gititrag/hernando_0027.jpg)
a few pics of me
(http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a85/gititrag/hernando_0035.jpg)
(http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a85/gititrag/hernando_0048.jpg)
(http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a85/gititrag/hernando_0016.jpg)
(http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a85/gititrag/hernando_0055.jpg)
(http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a85/gititrag/hernando_0022.jpg)
(http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a85/gititrag/hernando_0021.jpg)
my brother
(http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a85/gititrag/hernando_0043.jpg)
(http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a85/gititrag/hernando_0024.jpg)
(http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a85/gititrag/hernando_0017.jpg)
Great Great Pics, Thanks ;)
Reminds me of croom in the hilly area near day use area 2.
your bro likes turing his wheels to the right when he jumps :P, looks like yall had a good time.
Great pics ;) Looks like you guys like to keep your Cell Phones out will riding striaght up Pimpin 8)
hmmmm, looks awful familiar ;-)
Id@
Quote from: Raptor700R on December 04, 2005, 11:57:58 AM
Great pics ;) Looks like you guys like to keep your Cell Phones out will riding striaght up Pimpin 8)
How long do you think one of those little sissy credit card sized phones would last us?
i have an invite but every time yall go my quad is out for repair. i do hope to get a pm the next time yall are headed out 8)
Nice air I want to go wherever that is. :(
Looks like a place in Tallahassee that i used to ride.
great pics looks like a place in inverness. :-\
Quote from: 53yfz450 on December 04, 2005, 04:10:30 PM
great pics looks like a place in inverness. :-\
thats what i was thinkin, it looks sorta familiar
THE PLACE IS IN HERNANDO, AND THATS JUST A TASTE OF WHATS THERE!
P.S. GOOD ADVICE TO TAKE THE PHONE!
Looks Like yall had a good Time,Sorry i Didnt make it was out shoping for a Toy Hauler,Ill Diffently make the next one!!!
I see a Raptor 700R whos is it? White&Silver looks sweet 8)
Quote from: Raptor700R on December 05, 2005, 12:47:07 AM
I see a Raptor 700R whos is it? White&Silver looks sweet 8)
The Raptor belongs to a friend of my brothers. It is a nice ride but it is fully christened now............lots of scratches, bent steering stem and handle bars. The pics dont do the climbs any justice, if you dont make it, its a long $$fall to the bottom :'(
I have a brand new steering stem i took off my 2006 YFZ that will fit that raptor i think. I know the raptor ones fit the YFZ and make it a plus 1. Let me know if he is interested.
:)
http://media.putfile.com/hernando_0030
it worked, here is a few more
http://media.putfile.com/hernando_0031
http://media.putfile.com/hernando_0034
http://media.putfile.com/hernando_0037
Great clips Matt. You think I could make it up those on the King Quad? ;)
Yup lots of the old pits are worn down now......that one looked like the Tennessee Valley pit.....The Naked Lady was an awesome pit too.........
Awsome pics chillin. Can those hills be climbed in flip flops? ;)
nice big air.
Quote from: atvtrailer on December 04, 2005, 04:11:47 PM
Quote from: 53yfz450 on December 04, 2005, 04:10:30 PM
great pics looks like a place in inverness. :-\
thats what i was thinkin, it looks sorta familiar
ya, i have been there before. it is in croom
Good pics. That place is deemed illegal to ride but it's still a great place to ride. I love one of the back pits that has the circle/oval track in it. But I've heard it been called a nick name of Area 51. -Mark
Man I wish my kid didnt have his soccer game that day >:( I could'a been there. :banghead.gif :cursing.gif :gh
nice pics matt ......
KEWL Pics RAG !!! now i see what i missed that day !!! 8)
i love living close to spots like this ;D
Those are nice pics!!!!! ;) Nice cell :P
Quote from: WALSH450R on December 07, 2005, 08:00:26 AM
that looks awsome.. if i ever get somthing to ride i would love to try it..
Last time i looked you werent invited.
Matt, cant wait to meet you and your family man. Been droolin over your pics from the truck to the quads and riding.
Thanks, Lakemarykid. We'll ride together sometime. You give me hope that there are some intelligent teens out there, with common sense and manners. You are on the right track brother.
Quote from: WALSH450R on December 08, 2005, 02:58:50 AM
never said i was..
but i know were hernando is and i have heard about it..
i dont need matt to go ride there..
but then u have the main problem of parking, unless u kno someone with property that u can ride from, the chances of u riding out there and not getting a ticket are pretty slim, because the cops will go and check most of the areas out there to see if anyone is parked there
Quote from: Chillinthemost on December 08, 2005, 02:50:53 AM
Thanks, Lakemarykid. We'll ride together sometime. You give me hope that there are some intelligent teens out there, with common sense and manners. You are on the right track brother.
''MATT'' you sure no how to stir up the people out there. Can I ride along with you guys sometime. I want learn how you do some of that crazy stuff. :K :banghead.gif :Clap.gif
GREAT PICS
Quote from: raptor426 on December 05, 2005, 08:53:59 PM
Quote from: atvtrailer on December 04, 2005, 04:11:47 PM
Quote from: 53yfz450 on December 04, 2005, 04:10:30 PM
great pics looks like a place in inverness. :-\
thats what i was thinkin, it looks sorta familiar
ya, i have been there before. it is in croom
where is this croom place at.. i know where croom is but not croom....
Hate to be the bringer of bad news.. that isnt croom.. I havent been "there ;) " since the late 80's. i can see its been well ridden..
Dudue that place looks insane!
Matt , did you have to remove some seat foam so you could sit down and have room for your marbles ? :o 2:L Git it Rag ! 8)
Quote from: Quad32x on December 09, 2005, 05:50:44 PM
Matt , did you have to remove some seat foam so you could sit down and have room for your marbles ? :o 2:L Git it Rag ! 8)
Oh Lord! Now he'll be intolerable.
bad ass pics and video.
that pplace looks awesome. ;D
Quote from: Quad32x on December 09, 2005, 05:50:44 PM
Matt , did you have to remove some seat foam so you could sit down and have room for your marbles ? :o 2:L Git it Rag ! 8)
I just hang my marbles over the handlebars, it helps keep the front end down ;D
Quote from: Chillinthemost on December 10, 2005, 04:33:09 AM
Quote from: Quad32x on December 09, 2005, 05:50:44 PM
Matt , did you have to remove some seat foam so you could sit down and have room for your marbles ? :o 2:L Git it Rag ! 8)
I just hang my marbles over the handlebars, it helps keep the front end down ;D
Now I've heard it all. Are you changing your screen to CaptnBigMarbles? All I know is that is some sick riding. Y'all da men.
where is this at in croom? looks realy nice
i swear i am gonna try one of those hills on the vinson soon. yall have fun out there next time, sorry i cant make it.
THIS BLOWS...... The Videos dont work..... :'( :'( :'( :'(
Quote from: BIGWORM3699 on December 05, 2005, 04:55:50 PM
Awsome pics chillin. Can those hills be climbed in flip flops? ;)
nice big air.
nah we need you at work
those hills are nothing the Ozark could not handle! If I ever get a invite I will be ready. Atleast my carberetor is still funtioning correctly. Thanks.
I think you and your brother should get matching pink razor phones....Those phones you have there seem to throw your balance off when jumping.
Just to help, Its not in Croom if there will hills like that in Croom they would be beat down and washed out in no time by people not taking care of the approach and lip.
Also those pics are a year old. last i heard there was gona be a golf course there
We used to have a great time, Watching Jerry Jr going at those hills it was always an eye opener
[attachment deleted by admin]
Get it little rag ! ;)
yeah I know where that is my parents live right by it.but there is a lot better place a little farther north up the road.and thats all I'm gonna say about that
Great pics, thanks.
Yes it's in Croom, in the far central section. 8)
Been there twice and I want to tell ya, it takes some big ones to do that.
I know you start on smaller ones, but those are tall and steep.
You don't want to be going the wrong direction there, only being hurt would be lucky.
Even saw a stretched banshee on alcohol climb with ease. It was fun just to watch.
Rule # 1..DON'T tell... lol. Had a great time Yesterday..Great day of riding!! Had a blast, My R ran great as well. There is nothing like that place in FL. Alot of new stakes out there??
Dang matt, looks like you was doing it up as usual....sorry I couldn't make it, but christmas parties this time of the year are every weekend. hey let me know when you guys go out there again, I will carry the cooler. who all was out there? shawn, abner, quad, jerry?
Man I couldnt make it cause the tile man was at my house. Doing some renovation and its tuff to get guys to show up so when they can I gots to be there. Hope all had fun ! I`ll be there next time on the zilla ! Im workin on it right now ! ;)
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on December 10, 2006, 08:06:58 PM
Dang matt, looks like you was doing it up as usual....sorry I couldn't make it, but christmas parties this time of the year are every weekend. hey let me know when you guys go out there again, I will carry the cooler. who all was out there? shawn, abner, quad, jerry?
Guys, these pics are a year old. Someone just brought the topic to the top the other day. I didnt take any pics Sat. but we did have a great time.
my bad....i didn't read dates....did you still have a good time?
Quote from: Chillinthemost on December 10, 2006, 11:55:37 PM
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on December 10, 2006, 08:06:58 PM
Dang matt, looks like you was doing it up as usual....sorry I couldn't make it, but christmas parties this time of the year are every weekend. hey let me know when you guys go out there again, I will carry the cooler. who all was out there? shawn, abner, quad, jerry?
Guys, these pics are a year old. Someone just brought the topic to the top the other day. I didnt take any pics Sat. but we did have a great time.
i thought i was goin crazy because I missed the thread and didnt reply until the second page. atleast I know im not just an idiot.
Alot has changed.... First of all the wooden ramp that people are jumping was taken down about 3 months ago.... And for all of you who think you know everything about croom.. ITS NOT CROOM, ITS NOT IN THE MIDDLE OF CROOM.. In fact it is about 1 1/2 hours away from croom. My family and I have been going to this SECRET spot for about 15 years. Not too much riding up there anymore. You can only " ride" if you are carefull. They have rangers on ATV's ready to give out tickets. You sure can not do what you used to be able to do there. All of the developers have bought all of the land and the owners do not want our kind there. Those hills are nothing compared to what they were even 5 years ago. Too bad so many people love this darn state that they have to take up all the riding area for us ATV lovers
cool pics
Well ronny and cobryn have told me tons about the secret spot and i would love to go and give it a shot one time.. But if theres anything close to this in croom then idk because i sure couldnt find it..
Thanks
Tyler