ATV Florida Forum

General => Group Rides & Events => Topic started by: Joedirt on December 02, 2005, 08:12:49 PM

Title: Anyone riding this weekend?
Post by: Joedirt on December 02, 2005, 08:12:49 PM
It is Friday....we might go to Underhills or Okechobee.....anyone doing anything?
Title: Re: Anyone riding this weekend?
Post by: eric on December 03, 2005, 12:09:37 AM
maybe Big Scrub/Ocala tomorrow :P
Title: Re: Anyone riding this weekend?
Post by: clancooler on December 03, 2005, 02:32:26 AM
good job eric, the first weekend you are thinking of going my bike is not running right!!!
Title: Re: Anyone riding this weekend?
Post by: eric on December 03, 2005, 05:11:11 AM
I know and it will be much safer with you off the trials...lol  Well let me know when you, Kyle and Randal go again. I am finally getting my brother to ride the YFZ tomorrow. He hasnt been since early summer. I can barely stand to go a month without riding :-[
Title: Re: Anyone riding this weekend?
Post by: susieblazer on December 03, 2005, 06:19:09 AM


  Have a good time..........we will be going to Croom......................
Title: Re: Anyone riding this weekend?
Post by: eric on December 03, 2005, 06:25:57 AM
Quote from: susieblazer on December 03, 2005, 06:19:09 AM


  Have a good time..........we will be going to Croom......................

You to and be safe  :-[
Title: Re: Anyone riding this weekend?
Post by: cubnfrank on December 04, 2005, 01:18:41 AM
My son & I are planning to ride at Croom. But we'll see how we feel if we are going the extra hour to go to Scrub.
Title: Re: Anyone riding this weekend?
Post by: mid keneval on December 04, 2005, 02:43:01 AM
would like to go to rodemen but no one to ride with not good to go alone so I probley will head to bostwick creek .  dec 4 let me know if anyone needs an extra rider
Title: Re: Anyone riding this weekend?
Post by: cubnfrank on December 05, 2005, 12:00:44 AM
I went to Scrub today. There were hunters everywhere. I won't be back till hunting season is over.