I finALLY GOT A 500R ATV!!!!! any one wanna race.lol.
kool
When and Where, I'm Game
congrats on the new bike, i wanted a zilla myself >:D but ill race you on the track, trails and mud anyday ::)
thanks
Congrats. It's a beast for sure. Post some pics. Best info about these quads is on www.everything2stroke.com Best place for 2 stroke IMO. If you need any tips or advice gimmie a holla. Quad 32x has a zilla........ Although I've never seen it. ;) -Mark
Congrats on the Zilla 8) I'll be able to race once I get my Raptor fixed.
What did you do to it :o ?
How about a 1 legged man on a little old Banshee. I'll run 4 fun, ;) .
with or without my pristetic leg. You can only put soo much power and torque down no matter what ya got. Call out Dreth he'll show ya' ;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
Congrats!!
His cover for the chain broke off it was 1/2 inch of steel that broke off! :R