FP&L crews working at the airport found this in one of the cuverts they were working in. 18' long
[attachment deleted by admin]
The crews also found a nest off rattle snakes. 87 total
[attachment deleted by admin]
god dang..
thats a sh!t pot fully of snake's..
and i would of used a excuvator and choped off the gators head and had some gator for dinner..
dude that thing must have alot of meet on it u could make sum nice boots too
That's a Sh*t load of snakes :o I would throw some TNT in that nest alright.
Quote from: Raptor700R on December 02, 2005, 12:26:03 AM
That's a Sh*t load of snakes :o I would throw some TNT in that nest alright.
I was just gonna say that, I'd love to pour gas in there and drop a match or something, god I hate snakes! >:(
The gator is pretty cute too.
I seen those pics about a year ago. still amazing
I've got some advice..Stay the hell away from that airport! ;)
dang!!! thats one BIG GATOR thats a lot of snakes to :o
Quote from: WALSH450R on December 02, 2005, 12:17:16 AM
god dang..
thats a sh!t pot fully of snake's..
and i would of used a excuvator and choped off the gators head and had some gator for dinner..
What's up with the Gator-Hating?! You must be a Seminole. LMAO
P.S. Sorry about your luck. GO GATORS!!! :D ;)
87 total ? I want to know who had the balls to count em !! :o 2:L
no they didnt .......check out snopes.com
holy sh*t, if i walked up on that i would probably sh*t myself, then pass out. the snakes not the gator. i'd much rather run into that gator.
Gators don't get that big the state record is 14 ft. 1inch. thats a blown up gator picture!
Quote from: trx#9 on December 03, 2005, 12:52:11 AM
Gators don't get that big the state record is 14 ft. 1inch. thats a blown up gator picture!
I dont think so it looks real to me.. :-\
http://www.snopes.com/photos/animals/culvert.asp
I NEVER EVER NEVRE EVER SEEN OF A RATTLER THAT BIG BEFORE AND ON TOP OF THAT 87 OF THEM. I LIVE BY THE AIR PORT IM READY TO GET OUT.THAT MANY SNAKES (NOT GOOD)
Alligators dont get that big crocs do! Thats alot of boots. :P