Here's some pics of Sandmountain last weekend.. 8)
(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c97/123SuperG/SandMountainMX051.jpg)
Donuts!
(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c97/123SuperG/SandMountainMX052.jpg)
Flat Track
(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c97/123SuperG/SandMountainMX056.jpg)
Wheelie 4th gear
(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c97/123SuperG/SandMountainMX058.jpg)
(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c97/123SuperG/SandMountainMX067.jpg)
Advance MX Track
(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c97/123SuperG/SandMountainMX154.jpg)
(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c97/123SuperG/SandMountainMX156.jpg)
Hill Climb
(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c97/123SuperG/SandMountainMX157.jpg)
(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c97/123SuperG/SandMountainMX168.jpg)
I made it the whole way until I got stuck at the top >:(
(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c97/123SuperG/SandMountainMX173.jpg)
(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c97/123SuperG/SandMountainMX174.jpg)
Chillen
(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c97/123SuperG/SandMountainMX185.jpg)
Good air..
(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c97/123SuperG/SandMountainMX031.jpg)
This is one fast YFZ450 im guessing he was going 80MPH...
(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c97/123SuperG/SandMountainMX080.jpg)
looks good.
Not to be mean or anything but that hillclimb you got stuck in.....I made it right up easily ;D >:D
I can make it but I was slowing down at the top & I got stuck. You going to be their Sunday? :-\
sweet pics. ;)
Quote from: Raptor700R on December 01, 2005, 07:19:44 PM
I can make it but I was slowing down at the top & I got stuck. You going to be their Sunday? :-\
Most likely ;D
*There.
Quote from: Raptor700R on December 01, 2005, 06:31:10 PM
Wheelie 4th gear
LOL good one 2:L :R
That track looks fun 8)
Looks like a lot of fun! Some friendly advice, wear long sleeves, dirt burn hurts like a mofo!
Dirt Burns? ??? ???
where are you riding at
im with woody, i never been their but im sure i can climb hat hill easy, ive done higher ;)
sweet pics though i want to go their more and more now lol.
Cool pics thanks for sharing! 8)
Cool pics. Wheres the air pics man ?! i want Air!! lol
Quote from: wheelie_boy on December 02, 2005, 06:32:42 PM
Cool pics. Wheres the air pics man ?! i want Air!! lol
Well (HOnda250ex) isn't the best camera man. I might be going this Sunday and get better pics ;)
Well I am a good camera man it's just the camera ;D...Sandmountain was aswome!
Dude sweet pics. That looks like an awsome place to ride.
I'd love to go, it's just kinda far from me.
Finally I am going SUNDAY!!!! ::)
I look pretty good in them pics
You can barlly see me. :P
looks like a cool place. 8)
Yea it's awsome thinking about going sunday 8)
A bunch of us from orlando are going on Sunday. It should be a blast !!!!
looks fun
Where is this place at? Im in tallahassee but i would drive to that
where about is sandmoutain
i would like to go some time
plese give directions
cody
;D ;D
Sandmountain is located in Fort Meade. Go to www.Sandmountainspeedway.com amd you can look at a map and see the Hours & Prices. It really is a great place to ride. You have a MX track,TT Track,Trails,Beg. MX Track, and sometimes they have drag strips set-up. This place is really awsome and a truck load of fun.
sounds like a great track! ill have to check it out. maybe a group ride? ;D
looking good!
Quote from: lawn_man mx on December 12, 2005, 07:55:00 PM
sounds like a great track! ill have to check it out. maybe a group ride? ;D
;)
im up for one. ;D
just make shure its not an mx race. it might have to be in january.
Thanx for the pics, we finally get to see the the 700 in action. Cool pics!
Nice pics. Word of advice: Dont do wheelies on your knees, not smart!! How can you hit your brakes and be in control on your knees?? You can't.
Quote from: Eworm on December 13, 2005, 03:50:55 PM
Nice pics. Word of advice: Dont do wheelies on your knees, not smart!! How can you hit your brakes and be in control on your knees?? You can't.
Yea I know that's not a good way of doing wheelies thanks for the helpful advice ;D