You will need sound when viewing this to get the full effect, It is not one of those scare you thing either. this is someone house set up with christmas lights that have been set to music. slick set up
The guy lives in Mason Ohio, it included 16000 lights and this was 2004's show. It was originally posted on Planet Christmas. Snopes.com has a radio interview with him and he describes how he put together the whole show and what is in store for this year.
http://www.evadingreality.com/video/WizardsofWinter-SM.wmv
cool
that is awsome!!!!! 8)
that is just PIMP
yea... cool i guess
I like it, I think it's great.
Thanks
THAT IS ONE THE THE KOOLEST THINGS I HAVE EVER SEEN..
for real its awsome i bet he got the best christmas lights award.. 8)
That's a great light show alright 8)
Could you imagine being this guys nieghbor? The pressure would be terrible. Thats awsome.
WOW! That is cool. That person has a lot of time on his hands.
cool
cool? COOL?!?!?!?!??!
ARE YOU INSANE, THAT WAS FREAKIN AWESOME!
cool, pfffff hateeeeeeeerrrsss haha jk
Quote from: Flea_Jumper on December 02, 2005, 06:58:50 AM
Could you imagine being this guys nieghbor? The pressure would be terrible. Thats awsome.
??? lol
lol yeah i've seen that before, its pretty cool.
some people (on this other website i saw it at) thought that it wasnt real and it was done by taking pictures of the house with the different lights on, then putting the pictures together as an animation and timed it with the music... obviously not according to snopes ... but check this out:
http://www.animatedlighting.com/products/christmaskit.asp (Another video on that page)
You can do the same for a low price of $999.00 each. ::)
edit: heres the link to the snopes article (http://www.snopes.com/photos/arts/xmaslights.asp)
Is that real? ;)
that is so cool i wish i could do that
very cool but way to much free time
I guess santa will find his house real fast ;D
That thing is sweet! That had to take a couple of weeks.! :o
Quote from: TurboBanshee_kid on December 03, 2005, 09:51:27 AM
Is that real? ;)
The guy lives in Mason Ohio, it included 16000 lights and this was 2004's show. It was originally posted on Planet Christmas. Snopes.com has a radio interview with him and he describes how he put together the whole show and what is in store for this year.
Dude, that is sweet. I just found a follow up to it: http://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/xmaslights2.html
I don't like the new song as much as the other.
i like the first song better
I just saw a thing on the news about this house today. It was on Dateline I think. It was talking about how he did all of this and he showed his computer equipment. His neighbors said they don't mind the display because the lights turn off at 10 P.M. and the only way to hear the music is to turn your car radio to 96.9 (Yeah, that's right, I remembered the station number.)...Neat stuff.
yea thats kool..
i guess u would do it like they do concert ligths and such..
i showed my dad and he thought it was really kool..
sweeeeeeeet house!!!!!!!
ENCORE!!!