WHAT YOU ALL THINK BIG MOTOR NOW
[attachment deleted by admin]
ONE MORE
[attachment deleted by admin]
PIC
[attachment deleted by admin]
Looks good but will it have slicks on for this weekend or is it scared ???????? ;)
I DONT HAVE A SET AND THE WHEELY BAR IS NOT DONE YET WITH OUT THAT I AM SCARED ;D
Thats cool !!!!!! I figured since we hadn't talked lately I would bust you balls for a minute.
Its looking good though.
looks good,,,,but how's it do on the trails ;-)
Id@
NOT GOOD THERE BUT STREAT LINE LOOK OUT ;D ;
that is nice.
400+? Any reason on why it still has front shocks? Just curious. Looks good. 4. what in the 330'? -Mark
do I really need to say anything after looking at those pics? Why HEL# YEAH I DO.....that thing looks like it is ready to go to GA and hand out some a$$ whoopings....Cut the only thing the orange crush is missing is a sticker across the back that says.....YOU JUST GOT SMOKED....
Quote from: Old_School on December 01, 2005, 06:59:51 PM
400+? Any reason on why it still has front shocks? Just curious. Looks good. 4. what in the 330'? -Mark
how about 3.9's first pass 300' garunteed....track record is NOT safe...
Very sweet cut ;D
I USE THE WORKS UP FRONT THEY ARE SET UP FOR TT RACING THEY HAVE VERY LITTLE TRAVEL I JUST DONT LIKE A STRUTED FRONT END TO RUFF
:o :ThumbsUp.gif
Looks great Cut.
that thing needs a BIG N for NASTY..
i wanna ride it... :drive.gif
im not a 2 stroke guy but that think looks scary
I want to see it run..........in Florida. I hope Hard rock works out.
Looks good Troy ;D
cut that thing sure does look great! smoke u better hope for a better time than that, we are looking for a 3.70 first pass ;) see ya in ga
Quote from: cutngrs on December 01, 2005, 06:30:47 PM
I DONT HAVE A SET AND THE WHEELY BAR IS NOT DONE YET WITH OUT THAT I AM SCARED ;D
Hey troy! The bar should be done by the end of the weekend of 12/10/05. Im waiting on a few parts from ronnie... yall better watch out frank has a nice perdy chrome one!
Not normally a 2 stroker either but daaayyyuuummmm man, looks wickedly fast!!!
thanks guys 8)
Looks like a beast 8)
Looking good...... ;)
My banshee will take it. lol :D
just spare us from those pics of you posing again please! ;D ;) :o
Awsome SHEEEEE
VERY NICE !! NICE COLORS !!
I WONT ASK HOW FAST .... BUT IT SURE DOES LOOK FAST !!
thank you
[attachment deleted by admin]
Cool......
Can I Ride It haha
On a Seriouse Note Lookin Good Troy
just wait till they get seminole opened up down there....the only thing that is scarier than that bike, is that bike with me on....
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on January 09, 2006, 01:55:32 AM
just wait till they get seminole opened up down there....the only thing that is scarier than that bike, is that bike with me on....
Or a Raptor 727 with NOS or TURBO (works for me). See you at Seminole soon buddy!!
will be there for the grand opening.....
Man I could take that thing on my Vinson...
if ya spot me 290'. That thing is awesome, great job.
There once was a group called "The Tribals!"
They were always "Smoke's" rivals.
There was a Tribal named Frank,
All he talked about was his 4 mill crank.
One month he claimed he was the winner,
His time slips made it look like he rode like a beginner.
To win he had to have Banshee Boy,
To ride his big bad 401k 4 mill built by Nate McCoy.
Then came along BIG DOG Cut,
Made more money than the owner of Pizza Hut.
He also had this 4 mill built by Nate,
But Cut was a heavyweight.
He bought a brand new Tyson 7 mill,
It was one steal of a deal.
He had a jockey name "Smoke"
Who had a bad a$$ power stroke.
Everyone knew he could ride,
The "Tribal's" and him would always collide.
"Smoke" was always the king of smack talk,
And he knew how to walk the walk.
Then came along this Tribal called Lupo,
His head looked like a big old sumo.
He finally stepped up and got a duramax,
But he could barely afford the tax.
So his Tribal buddy named Frank,
Said you can't use my crank.
But you can use my drag axle and wheelie bar,
Just don't think you are the superstar.
Cut's buddy dynodon bought his 4 mill,
For a heck of a steal.
He challenged the Tribals,
Because they were his biggest rivals.
The Tribals finally said Yes,
Cause they knew they were in a mess.
With Cut, Dynodon, and Smoke,
They knew they would choke.
So they called their lightweight friend Banshee Boy,
To help bring them some joy.
All banshee boy could say,
You boy's know Smoke will have his way.
So in GA on January 21st,
All the Tribals will be leaving in a hearse.
Then everyone will realize,
Smoke is the man that will win the prize.
So know that the story has been told,
All the Tribals will have to fold.
You have to know when to hold em,
Know when to fold em,
Know when to walk away,
Know when to run.
You never count Smoke's money,
When he is riding the orange crush,
There will be time enough to cry,
When the a$$ whoopin is done.
Bike looks just as ugly as it did before. I hope it runs better too
DANG!!!!!
Quote from: RAP04 on January 11, 2006, 08:39:25 PM
Bike looks just as ugly as it did before. I hope it runs better too
jealous or scared?