6" lift on 05 superduty
before pic
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v186/gotahemi2004/f250001Medium.jpg)
and after
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v186/gotahemi2004/100_1667Small.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v186/gotahemi2004/100_1668Small.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v186/gotahemi2004/100_1669Small.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v186/gotahemi2004/100_1670Small.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v186/gotahemi2004/100_1666Small.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v186/gotahemi2004/100_1665Small.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v186/gotahemi2004/100_1664Small.jpg)
Very nice, Looks good.
NICE!!
sweet ride
It looks very good, the tires seem a little small for it though. I love the ammarillo power strokes. 8)
SHHHWWEEEETTT.. Nice yellow
Truck looks good man!
o4250, I don't think its an amarillo, they usually say it on the bed. Yellow was available to all models not just amarillo. I could be wrong, he mighta had FX4 replace the amarillo badging
its a 05 amarillo amarillo is the only yellow f250 they make.. in 05 they didnt release it as a badged truck they came out with only like 1000 to see how they sold and thenin 06 made it the amarillo.. the 06 has alot more custom stuff on them.. but i love my truck.. the tires are small theya re 35's i just ordered micky thomson baja atz's for it 37x13.50r18s on a pro comp rim they should look pretty good.. i get them friday ill get new pics with them..
It looks even better in person! I'm just happy I was the 1st one to ride in it! ;D
Looks good but mine is BIGGER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
its not the size that matters its how you use it >:(
Quote from: L.E._YFZ_2005 on December 01, 2005, 06:27:10 PM
its not the size that matters its how you use it >:(
nice truck. looks good. my neighbor has one but its not lifted.
ps. if you think size doesnt matter, someones lying to ya. ;)
ps. if you think size doesnt matter, someones lying to ya.
EXACTLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE USUALLY LIKE THEM BIGGER !!!!!!!! THE WOMEN THAT IS. :'( :'( ;)
Very nice ride. As for the bigger is better. It depends on if she's scared of it. Either way 'Ride It Like a Ford!'
I would have to disagree. LE Racer your truck wouldn't have been able to take me out to the mudhole Justin did last night. You wouldnt have fit down the trail. Also does that mean you like your women big too? If bigger is better that is.
Dang bustin my balls !!!!!!!!! Whats up with that $hit ???????? Sorry but no I have never been with a big woman not say they aren't nice too. But I just have never been with one. I wasn't hatin on your boy's truck there little chicky so I hope your night trip to the woods was fun.
I'm just messin with ya, chill out. It's all in good fun! I dont want you to start crying. :'( Oh and I know better than to think you haven't been with a big girl. Every guy has they just dont talk about it or admit it. ;)
Quote from: LE450-RACER#77 on December 01, 2005, 07:16:09 PM
Dang bustin my balls !!!!!!!!! Whats up with that $hit ???????? Sorry but no I have never been with a big woman not say they aren't nice too. But I just have never been with one. I wasn't hatin on your boy's truck there little chicky so I hope your night trip to the woods was fun.
yo stevie...you do have an advantage though.....cause his truck would get stuck in your ruts....LMFAO......size does matter...it is not whether she is scared, it is whether she can take it all....
Quote from: L.E._YFZ_2005 on December 01, 2005, 06:27:10 PM
its not the size that matters its how you use it >:(
by the way...nice truck...
I would rather it be big and have an experienced driver than be bigger and be like a lost dog wondering what to do! ;)
Quote from: MxRacingChick21 on December 01, 2005, 07:49:42 PM
I would rather it be big and have an experienced driver than be bigger and be like a lost dog wondering what to do! ;)
lost dog usually finds his home. it is whether he gets hit before he gets home. moral of the story, if your a lost dog, it is a matter of whether she lets you finish before she kicks ya out of bed....
hmmm....been sleeping in the same bed for 3 years, must be doing something right...or she feels really sorry for me.
Hey smoke I think she feels sorry for ya. Oh & mxchick I have never been with a fat girl you can everyone that I know. All my women are to high maintenance to be big. Usually the only thing big on them was put there surgically SORRY.
Awsome truck..The 6" Lift Kit is De-Luxe 8)
Man oh Man yall are a trip. Go put my .02 in though.
1. sweet ride. might do a 4.5 on mine the first of the year
2. I can not confirm nor deny ever being with a large woman I can how ever wrap my answer up in 2 words NAVY DOG. ;)
Quote from: MxRacingChick21 on December 01, 2005, 07:49:42 PM
I would rather it be big and have an experienced driver than be bigger and be like a lost dog wondering what to do! ;)
You go girl! I couldn't have said it better. :-[
I love the truck. Now all you need are some chrome running boards. ;)
nah i got the electric power steps be here tues =)
I think it is sweet good job on it! ;D