I am leaving tomorrow to go to durhamtown. Finally my dad had decided to go. My first time on a mx track I am sure there is gonna be broken bones. :K :Dead.gif :ouch.gif well whatever I will still have a good time
have fun, if its any help, wheelieboy broke his arm their, have fun >:D
Yoy better get some goods pics.......of everything......and if you brake a bone i wanna see a pic of it!!! ;D ;)
I'll take plenty of pics and if I break my arm the whole thing will be documented
awesome bro, durhamtown is the coolest place, there is 4 mx tracks and all of the trails have jumps on them. Its going to be a long time before i go back there after i broke my arm there. :'(
What happend to the bike?
not a scratch. ;)
Quote--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
awesome bro, durhamtown is the coolest place, there is 4 mx tracks and all of the trails have jumps on them. Its going to be a long time before i go back there after i broke my arm there.
wrong there are 5 tracks...just built another one i took one lap and it tooke me atleast 5 minutes it has giant tabletops and is like a flat track kind of...very fun but long
swamp mx is very fun and safe as well...was my first mx track and i could clear every jump of it within 30 minutes ave fun and woods mx is also fun
i WILL TRY TO CRAM EVERYTHING IN or maybe just wait till next time