http://photos.yahoo.com/mjb13316
Looks awsome with the tracks 8)
that thing sweet i bet i does great in the mud
nice bike, that looks serious with those tracks! :o nice airboat too ;D
Let me tell you something, I rode with that quad this weekend and it was impressive. It looks real mean in person.
I wonder what wheelies would be like with those tracks
broken front parts when I land it
Do I see a new contestant in the mud nationals? ;)
Nice!
Thats soo sick good job!! :ThumbsUp.gif
thats tight as heck..
how do the tracks do in mud?
i think they would be pretty good but they need more meat on them..
like rubber dozer track with raised grouzers.
nice
great looking machine...if i ever switch to 4x4, i'd love to put a set of track on it. Are those the mattracks? I hear bombadier is coming out with tracks as well
i watched a machine with tracks at the mud nationals. the mud was so deep and loose, the tracked machine sank to the bottom while the machines with tires were able to float and make it through. i got the impression that track machines are much better than tires in almost every environment but soupy muck
They did a test on ATV Television with these verses tires and the tires lost this thing ran circles around the one with tires it even had to pull the one with tires out of the mud.
nice looking bike!