Wanting to head up that way if anyone is interested. ;)
I'm intrested but I have to work that day.
Count us in! ;)
JUst making sure everyone knows there is a race Saturday night so practice is from 9-2.
:oWould it be better to go on Sunday? I forgot there was a race.
WERE STILL Hoping for thursday night at pax! myself and T2
I might just do Sand Mountain on Sunday and do Pax with you guys. I will let you know.
I'm still going Saturday just going to get there early for a change. I will most likely go Thursday as well. I get off at 4 and will come straight down so I could be there by a little after 5.
SOUNDS GREAT GUYS! i hope to see yall thursday ;)
;) I will pass until Thursday. We are doing Sand Mountain this Sunday.
DUDES!!!
why are you guys always going to a track when I have my daughter with me and no babysitter? :'(
love yall anyway :-*
Id@