Im bored as hell!!! It is cold as hell up here in new york! I just figure that I would tell everybody my problems! :'(
Come back to Florida.
I would if I could, But I have to work! :(
buy some coffee ;)
I hate coffee! LOL
LOL..... Im not that bored yet!
Quote from: MXRACER86 on November 29, 2005, 09:24:46 PM
I hate coffee! LOL
isnt ny like the starbucks capital of the world :P
Build a sandcastle. 8)
Quote from: o4250 on November 29, 2005, 10:16:39 PM
Build a sandcastle. 8)
I would but it is like 29 degrees at the beach! ???
GO PEE IN SNOW! Ive always wanted to do that. :'(
watch tv ;) that always works lol.
hey o4250
my one thing im good at is peeing my name in the snow- bill engvall >:D
Quote from: MXRACER86 on November 29, 2005, 09:01:49 PM
Im bored as hell!!! It is cold as hell up here in new york! I just figure that I would tell everybody my problems! :'(
It could be worse, count your blessings, I have to go to Calgary Canada this week. It is 7 F there right now and snowing. By this weekend it is supposed to warm up to 17 F. >:( >:( >:(
yea, maybe I'll go pee in the snow! lol
Have FUN!!!! ;D
You like duck meat?
warming up to 17? thats a heat wave up there.