i promised him for his 3rd birthday i'd get him a real one. talk about one happy kid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
another
[attachment deleted by admin]
another
[attachment deleted by admin]
last 1. thanks to florida atvs. i tried to wait till christmas but i just couldn't.
[attachment deleted by admin]
Thats awesome!!! I always crack up when I see little kids with their helmets on, lol. How does the quad run?
Thats cute. ;D
thanks. it is funny with the helmet. it's like a cartoon character. it runs really good. i put it in first gear for him and let him have about half throttle. the lawn is toast :(
OMG he is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute !
hope he enjoys it !
Ride safe lil man !
I see his old quad in the back ground there (powerwheel) thats what my nephew has right now, I want to get him an xr50 when hes five or so. Well not me of course, but my dad likes to take care of the little one. ;D
that is to awsome!!! 8)
looking good! my son keeps my yard tore up as well!! id rather my yard tore up than wondering where he might be ;)
awesome! congrats on the quad lil man!. im surprised to not see a raptor 50 >:D :D :P
thanks guys. he still likes to ride the electric quad because it has reverse ;D
Quote from: NYRAPTOR on November 29, 2005, 09:24:33 PM
thanks guys. he still likes to ride the electric quad because it has reverse ;DÂ
I don't blame him. I just got a yfz 450. Went to Ocala this past Sunday back in the trails and man does it s**k to not have reverse. GOOD LUCK LIL' MAN! ;)
You don't need reverse you just need to learn how to spin it around.
Quote from: LE450-RACER#77 on November 29, 2005, 09:44:38 PM
You don't need reverse you just need to learn how to spin it around.
Give me a few more times riding. Then next time we go riding I will be doing dounuts around you. LMAO 2:L
The only way you will do circles around me is if I am parked. :bow.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif
Sorry NY I am not trying to high jack your tread...... Hope your son enjoys his early x mas present.
that's awesome, I need to get my little girl out on her quad,,she's only ridden it a couple of times.
Id@
nyraptor your really lucky to have this happen. I hope one day when I have kids there into quads.
haha that last pictures great, he looks happy. great dad. :ThumbsUp.gif
Nice quad ;) Keep up the good work lil guy :ThumbsUp.gif
He is not that bad what I can see!! ;D Happy x mas!
nice very nice . That what its about.
How much did you pay for it? Looking for something for my son.
i got it from floridaATVS.com. i think he's got them for $550 still. i also got riding gear from them. check out there site. they are one of our sponsered sites. john