Nine of us went to Redcreek Off-road in Perkinston Mississippi and rented the cottage and had a blast. A great place for UTE's. Challeging riding, mud, trails, rivers and creeks. Very cheap place to ride and stay also. Larry (aka:Shulco) made a few clips of us riding and here is a link to one of them. Enjoy and check out the website in Mississippi. redcreekoffroad.com
http://www.clipshack.com/Clip.aspx?key=F2C99E9385843453
That place looks sweet. I think I might go there next summer.
looks like fun! How long a ride is it to there?
It is right at 600 miles from Sarasota, and only 25 miles off I-10. Very reasonable place to stay and ride is why we went there. Like I said it is great for UTE's. Sports quad might be disappointed.
How many miles of trails do they have there?
It still isn't streaming for me. I'll have to come over and pick up my copy of the video. Wish y'all had gotten John's camacazi hill climb. That was classic. Can't wait for spring break! Already started saving for the next trip.