ATV Florida Forum

General => Where to Ride? => Topic started by: Keeter on November 29, 2005, 02:17:35 AM

Title: Anyone going to Big Cypress this weekend? Dec 3rd? Or any weekend?
Post by: Keeter on November 29, 2005, 02:17:35 AM
I have been to BC only twice, Bear and Oasis. None of my friends have an ATC but I really enjoy riding, anyone mind a tag along? I am not about speed, for me its about getting out into nature.  I am willing to go just about any weekend. I live right off of 75 and the Sawgrass and have a car trailer that can fit another ATC on. Car(ATC) Pool.

Thanks
Title: Re: Anyone going to Big Cypress this weekend? Dec 3rd? Or any weekend?
Post by: lswjth2 on December 05, 2005, 10:20:58 PM
going Saturday the 17th. you can email me @ lswjth2@yahoo.com
Rick
Title: Re: Anyone going to Big Cypress this weekend? Dec 3rd? Or any weekend?
Post by: Gamer on December 05, 2005, 11:49:29 PM
I'll be going sometime in January to camp.  It will be posted in the group ride section when I find out the dates.
Title: Re: Anyone going to Big Cypress this weekend? Dec 3rd? Or any weekend?
Post by: wilburz on December 06, 2005, 12:22:02 PM
Quote from: Keeter on November 29, 2005, 02:17:35 AM
I have been to BC only twice, Bear and Oasis. None of my friends have an ATC but I really enjoy riding, anyone mind a tag along? I am not about speed, for me its about getting out into nature.  I am willing to go just about any weekend. I live right off of 75 and the Sawgrass and have a car trailer that can fit another ATC on. Car(ATC) Pool.

Thanks

How deep is the water out there currently? I don't mind a couple of feet of water but not 3 feet deep the whole time. I got 2WD too. NEver been down there but would like to check it out. You have to pay 50 to go there?
Title: Re: Anyone going to Big Cypress this weekend? Dec 3rd? Or any weekend?
Post by: Keeter on December 07, 2005, 04:12:34 PM
Water has yet to come up over the front deck of my Polaris 450.  3 feet maybe a little over in a very few places. $50 for an entire year. You have to get your bike registered at the Ranger station. Check out this link for info. Tire width is the real concern for them. http://www.nps.gov/bicy/orv/orvpage.htm
Title: Re: Anyone going to Big Cypress this weekend? Dec 3rd? Or any weekend?
Post by: Keeter on December 07, 2005, 04:18:20 PM
Gamer,,,Let me know. I may want to take a day off from work.