(http://i1.zvhost.com/1/v/vm91e1gu.jpg) (http://www.zippyvideos.com/9167766442449896/smdrag/)
Click the picture to watch the video.
You need a video person that is a little more still.
Quote from: LE450-RACER#77 on November 28, 2005, 11:45:19 PM
You need a video person that is a little more still.
i'm working on that lol. I had a really small camera thats not really a pro video camera.
Kool Video...I should of stayed their Later but left early..I raced the guy with the KFX400 and won but nobody else offered a race.. :Fp
Quote from: Raptor700R on November 29, 2005, 12:14:52 AM
Kool Video...I should of stayed their Later but left early..I raced the guy with the KFX400 and won but nobody else offered a race.. :Fp
i'll whoop u with my crf 230 fo sho.
Well that's a Dirt Bike :(....Let me get some mods for my Raptor then I'll see how fast your CRF 230 really is. :drive.gif
Quote from: Raptor700R on November 29, 2005, 11:05:06 AM
Well that's a Dirt Bike :(....Let me get some mods for my Raptor then I'll see how fast your CRF 230 really is. :drive.gif
YOu might want to consider this when racing a dirt bike. POWER T WEIGHT RATIO. :banghead.gif
Quote from: Chuck_Norris on November 29, 2005, 11:54:12 AM
Quote from: Raptor700R on November 29, 2005, 11:05:06 AM
Well that's a Dirt Bike :(....Let me get some mods for my Raptor then I'll see how fast your CRF 230 really is. :drive.gif
YOu might want to consider this when racing a dirt bike. POWER T WEIGHT RATIO. :banghead.gif
I understand that Dirt Bikes will beat almost any Quad...My freind raced me with his Kawaski 65 and blew me when I had my Warrior.. :Approve.gif
WHERE IS THIS PLACE AT??
Holy Blair Witch Batman!!!!
Hey raptor700 i got a Z400 that wants a piece!!!!
P.S.
Bring Daddy's walet
ya bro i live in south florida and i have been almost to every place in florida to ride like croom, ocala, seminole and more. but i am runnin low on places to ride! so seriously were is this?
here is their web site http://sandmountainspeedway.com/
its an awsome track
Right on Woody ;) Great MX track and other types of riding like flat track and drags.
Dont froget the sand trails ;D they have there
I like the trails better than anything :P That sand hill is crazy!! You can barlly make it up if you go on the left side!
yea right..
idk how it is now but when i went it was tight and fun i was using some gekcos.. and i could like lug up everything its looks alot funner now..