sorry for the sound :dunno.gif and lower the veiw size.
not the greatest video but its something. :S
http://media.putfile.com/sandmountan-1
looks pretty good.. probibly alot better if the vid didnt got bu bu bu bu..
but again nice.
Man with all these pics of sandmountian today i makes me mader and mader that i didnt go!!!
sweet vid ;) i wanna hit that track.
I was there for the first time did not have my quad though I was with Raptor700R the flat track was tight, the MX track was too BIG the Sand hill is freaken awsome I want to go next week!!!!! ;D ;D
Looks cool, all of your vids seem to be choppy???? What exactly is the sand mountain? A big hillclimb? or a jump?
THEY HAVE A 90 FOOT SAND MOUNTAIN STEP UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE TRACK!
well thats nice
;) Looking good guys. Maybe have to meet up with you guys this coming weekend. Is the front better now with the single to table?
yeah we should meet up some time. its beeen awhile :P
the front straight is alot better now.
There is a race at Pax so we might wind up going to Sand Mountain this Sunday. Are you guys going?
I might be there that is if my rappy is fixed :'(
Quote from: woodyraptor on December 01, 2005, 01:00:59 PM
I might be there that is if my rappy is fixed :'(
Well I might be going but my Raptor just got messed up. My front sprocket cover got ripped of the engine with the bolt. I called up Cycle springs and siad 5-6 Days for parts and was wondering to go to Sand Mt. Sunday then send it to the shop but maybe it will be safe to ride w/ out a front sprocket cover. ???
Quote from: Flea_Jumper on December 01, 2005, 11:21:17 AM
There is a race at Pax so we might wind up going to Sand Mountain this Sunday. Are you guys going?
i cant this sunday. dads gotta work. maybee the sunday after if not we will be there for the 1st mx race. ;D