(http://i1.zvhost.com/1/c/co73vny2.jpg) (http://www.zippyvideos.com/1713906962436836/sm/)
Click on the picture to see the video
More videos comming soon.
sweet so that was you recording me. ::)
got any more shots of me.
i also have a vid i will post later.
#74 you ride good i was behind you for a little but got tired of you roosting me so i had to pass you. ;)
and i also saw raptor700r.
Quote from: 53yfz450 on November 28, 2005, 01:24:38 AM
sweet so that was you recording me. ::)
got any more shots of me.
i also have a vid i will post later.
#74 you ride good i was behind you for a little but got tired of you roosting me so i had to pass you. ;)
and i also saw raptor700r.
if this is the old raptor350 i have some drag strip video of you that I'm making right now. Really nice quality. Whats the deal with maverick flippin me off lol. Was raptor 700r there? Did you talk to him?
I though that was you behind me when you passed me you payed me back with a huge roost i couldent see hardly lol.
Quote from: njoutlaw230 on November 28, 2005, 01:28:46 AM
Quote from: 53yfz450 on November 28, 2005, 01:24:38 AM
sweet so that was you recording me. ::)
got any more shots of me.
i also have a vid i will post later.
#74 you ride good i was behind you for a little but got tired of you roosting me so i had to pass you. ;)
and i also saw raptor700r.
if this is the old raptor350 i have some drag strip video of you that I'm making right now. Really nice quality. Whats the deal with maverick flippin me off lol. Was raptor 700r there? Did you talk to him?
yeah thats me. he was there but i didnt talk to him. :P and the maverick flipped you off. ;D
Quote from: #74 yz85 on November 28, 2005, 01:32:11 AM
I though that was you behind me when you passed me you payed me back with a huge roost i couldent see hardly lol.
sorry. ::)
d**n i wish i went
And my raptor worked
no need for a sorry but good job riding your really good on a quad.
thanks same to you. well on a bike. ::)
Quote from: 53yfz450 on November 28, 2005, 01:45:21 AM
Quote from: njoutlaw230 on November 28, 2005, 01:28:46 AM
Quote from: 53yfz450 on November 28, 2005, 01:24:38 AM
sweet so that was you recording me. ::)
got any more shots of me.
i also have a vid i will post later.
#74 you ride good i was behind you for a little but got tired of you roosting me so i had to pass you. ;)
and i also saw raptor700r.
if this is the old raptor350 i have some drag strip video of you that I'm making right now. Really nice quality. Whats the deal with maverick flippin me off lol. Was raptor 700r there? Did you talk to him?
yeah thats me. he was there but i didnt talk to him. :P and the maverick flipped you off. ;D
i do that to my friends when we race, it motivates them to pass you and flip you off lol. its pretty much a game to us. >:D
my parents just got a new video camera thats alot better than the one we used so next time i go out there ill get some video that should be alot better quality.
I DIDN'T FLIPP ANYONE OFF! ;D I MIGHT HAVE BEEN DOING SOMETING ELSE BUT NOT FLIPPING YOU OFF! ;D HAHAHAHA SORRY IF IT LOOKED LIKE I DID!
YZ 85 YOU WERE RIDING GOOD ON SUNDAY! GOOD JOB! 8)
he told me that i though it was funny you and #53 yfz450 did awsome to ill probably see you guys out there or at sunshine sometime everywere i go it seems #53 yfz450 is there riding.
Quote from: #74 yz85 on November 29, 2005, 06:29:34 PM
he told me that i though it was funny you and #53 yfz450 did awsome to ill probably see you guys out there or at sunshine sometime everywere i go it seems #53 yfz450 is there riding.
I know really where ever I go to ride I see #53 YFZ450 & Moto Maverick..Anyways good riding #74 YZ85 Good filming you got me on that Table-Top.
I though that was you.