well it was my first time racing at dade last night and i thought i would show you the videos. i know i know its not that good just lower the veiw size and you will be able to see it alot better. and for sound i dont know what happend. >:( oh well you still get to view it. picture is better than sound right. well heres moto 1.
http://media.putfile.com/dade-city-moto1
Theres a 50/50 chance I'll be racing at Dade City next week. I'm having some problems finding a ride. How much is it for everything?
The video was great a bit choppy because I am downloading something else but I'll check it out later on when I'm done.
Nice race.. ;) How was Sand Mt. 8)
Quote from: Numkut on November 28, 2005, 12:55:40 AM
Theres a 50/50 chance I'll be racing at Dade City next week. I'm having some problems finding a ride. How much is it for everything?
The video was great a bit choppy because I am downloading something else but I'll check it out later on when I'm done.
alot. ;) you have to pay a $10 gate fee even if your racing. :-\ plus $20 to race. not to menton you have to have a membership to race. ( expires end of the year ) but its only $10 to practice.
i wont be there next week but if you go good luck.
oh yeah about what times do the motorcycles start/finish? sorry for the trouble.
you guy go before the quads. and it is a non points night so it wont be packed. we where done racing at 9:00
Nice
And what place did u come in
i cant get the 2nd video to work. >:( >:( >:(
i came in 4th overall out of 12. came in 1st in the 1st moto and was about to take the lead in the second moto but got stuck in the rut while trying to make the pass >:( :P
What class were you in???
i sandbagged. :-\ ithought dade city had fast riders so i signed up for c i should have signed up for b. ???
Quote from: 53yfz450 on November 28, 2005, 02:38:03 AM
i sandbagged. :-\ ithought dade city had fast riders so i signed up for c i should have signed up for b. ???
:Clap.gif
jake you look real good riding. i see you went down there & showed them what's up. where are you riding at this weekend? let me know & have your dad give me a call. :Fp O0
Quote from: trx#9 on November 28, 2005, 03:05:50 AM
Quote from: 53yfz450 on November 28, 2005, 02:38:03 AM
i sandbagged. :-\ ithought dade city had fast riders so i signed up for c i should have signed up for b. ???
:Clap.gif
hey next time im going im signing up for b.
fast riders. phfffffffff ::)
Quote from: Hollywoodyfz450 on November 28, 2005, 03:58:44 AM
jake you look real good riding. i see you went down there & showed them what's up. where are you riding at this weekend? let me know & have your dad give me a call. :Fp O0
i will tell him to call you. ;)